who remembers the Spellbinder TV series?

Jacky392000

Active Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Bddh6Ts0Q"]Spellbinder opening - YouTube[/ame]

oh gawd, nostalgia FTW. :buttrock: thanks to Undrave for this!
 
I remember this one from the second season, I think:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jV2wNHivUE&list=FLlmcsomEKN8VSKst9zr7b4w&index=125&feature=plpp"]Spellbinder TV Show Series 2 (Land Of The Dragon Lord) High Quality - YouTube[/ame]
 
Holy crap so the series actually existed and was a fabrication of my memories. No one else seems to remember this I swear.
 
I remember watching this show (both series) when I was around 11–13 and loving it. Years later, I looked for information about it on the internet, and realised that DVDs had been released in Australia, and that they were region-free. I decided to order a copy.

While waiting for them to be shipped, I was kind of afraid. What if I had wasted my money? What if the show was not as good as I remembered it to be? I remember being less than impressed when re-watching early MMPR episodes as an adult.

However, this was not to be the case with Spellbinder: this show is absolutely brilliant: cleverly written, well acted (well except for some of the actors from Poland or China), fun, and all around enthralling.
 
Oh man DVDs?! Masorick you're lucky! I bet you can't find those DVDs anymore.

I really liked this show.
 
The first series was an Australia-Poland co-prod and the second one was an Australia-China one. Both involve dimensional travel!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top