White boy kills black man because he was black.

This is just horrible but..... expected. Look at the state it happened in , it's been in the news for awhile for racially related things like this. It begs the question of why don't they remove governing law from the states themselves and give it to the Feds because apparently the states can't manage themselves. However, the Feds are a bunch of useless assholes who get nothing done, but have the military at their tips...

Obviously the states are negative in anything they do , otherwise there wouldn't be a Civil War nor laws that degrade society be upheld.
 
I guess we should consider that a step in the right direction. A short, stumbling step on a thousand mile journey, but progress is progress.

Yup yup. Definitely. You still always have to keep your guard up, unfortunately.
 
I am a horrible person, because I find this funny(people getting killed and racism) and I myself am a racist, but I wouldnt kill anyone just because im a racist and I mean its nothing I havent seen before thats just how the world is and people just have to get use to it and hopefully sometime in the future there wont be anymore racism, but one can only hope
 
I am a horrible person, because I find this funny(people getting killed and racism) and I myself am a racist, but I wouldnt kill anyone just because im a racist and I mean its nothing I havent seen before thats just how the world is and people just have to get use to it and hopefully sometime in the future there wont be anymore racism, but one can only hope
You find this...funny? Dude, you have a sick sense of humor or there is something seriously wrong with you.
 
I am a horrible person, because I find this funny(people getting killed and racism) and I myself am a racist, but I wouldnt kill anyone just because im a racist and I mean its nothing I havent seen before thats just how the world is and people just have to get use to it and hopefully sometime in the future there wont be anymore racism, but one can only hope

You are either trying to troll and failing at it, or you are just a shitty person.
 
I am a horrible person, because I find this funny(people getting killed and racism) and I myself am a racist, but I wouldnt kill anyone just because im a racist and I mean its nothing I havent seen before thats just how the world is and people just have to get use to it and hopefully sometime in the future there wont be anymore racism, but one can only hope

Quiet obviously that "one" isn't you. You don't seem like you're the sharpest nail in the box, but, at least you had the balls to admit it, I'll give you that much. Unless you're just trolling. Either way, that attitude will get you ridiculed mercilessly, especially considering HJU is black-owned.

You are either trying to troll and failing at it, or you are just a shitty person.

Most likely he's trolling. Somebody just wants attention.
 
Oh boy! This is 2011, not 1950-1960s! :shakefist


I have a friend who is black and she's my BEST friend for 23 years. I have so much respect to her for many years.

I am a horrible person, because I find this funny(people getting killed and racism) and I myself am a racist, but I wouldnt kill anyone just because im a racist and I mean its nothing I havent seen before thats just how the world is and people just have to get use to it and hopefully sometime in the future there wont be anymore racism, but one can only hope

You should be banned for this, you fucking sick guy. :redface2:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top