Which type of Sentai do you want this year?

Y'know, I always thought that the tech themed Sentai fit the series better, rather then the magic themed.
 
Well, Mattcomics-kun...by Earth Tech, it means that the team is using technology made in the "present". An example of that would be Kosoku sentai Turboranger.

Over-tech, on the other hand, means futuristic and/or Alien Technology. Two examples would be Mirai Sentai Timeranger and Enjin Sentai Go-onger.

IN any case, I vote over-tech. Hope my interpretations helped, mattcomics-kun ^_^
 
Well, Mattcomics-kun...by Earth Tech, it means that the team is using technology made in the "present". An example of that would be Kosoku sentai Turboranger.

Over-tech, on the other hand, means futuristic and/or Alien Technology. Two examples would be Mirai Sentai Timeranger and Enjin Sentai Go-onger.

IN any case, I vote over-tech. Hope my interpretations helped, mattcomics-kun ^_^

Okay, I get ya now. I've just never heard it distinguished that way. I usually only think of it in terms of tech-based sentai and power animal sentai. With martial arts themed sentai kind of being a third catagory even though power animals often go along with that.

I'm finding that my fondness tends to lean towards tech based (earth or over) and martial arts themed sentai.

I would like to see either something with very sleek future tech in the vein of TimeRanger or an attempt at doing the magic based or power animals sentai without wackyness. Not like a humorless, bleak, angst fest or anything. Just something a bit more straight faced and dramatic than what I feel we usually get with those series.
 
Well, to tell you the truth....I'm a sucker for angsty series like Timeranger. ^^;;

Hey, trust me I loved TimeRanger but then again I don't consider that an example of an angstfest even though it does indeed have it's angst. I meant I wasn't trying to say I want something really uber dark.
 
Last edited:
Hey, trust me I loved TimeRanger but then again I don't consider that an example of an angstfest even though it does indeed have it's angst. I meant I wasn't trying to say I want something really uber dark.


Ahhhh....

Well....I don't think there's been a Sentai series that's been overly EMO....

Though for Kamen Rider....there's probably been a few....
 
I go for Wild Beast type since they're eco-friendly. (no offense to Go-Onger fans.) also the one that started the "gotta catch 'em all" in sentai was also from that category, well, Hyakujuu sentai Gaoranger, and repeated again in Jyuken sentai Gekiranger, another reason why i liked Wild Beast type sentai.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top