Which secondary or minor character in toku series deserve it's own series?

aniking_8

New Member
I was wondering sometime the main character was just too boring and pathetic and other characters begin to take your attention. Which non main character in any Toku series deserve it own series? Maybe the new Den-O film that may feature Zeronos should give watchman a bigger role.
 
^ Fixed. At first I thought Kagami is Kabuto in the first place! :laugh:

About the topic, I think Zeronos deserves his own series. I mean, he is over shadowed by Den-O but he is waaay deserving to have the Kamen Rider title.
 
definitely Zeronos, but also Accel, IMO. he's really a whole different kind of detective from Double, and he has enough strong emotion to hold up his own story. plus, motorcycle-theme, so there'd definitely be lots of bike action
 
I'd have liked to see the Arms Monsters in Kiva get their own comedy spin-off. They're just about the only thing I enjoyed from the series
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top