What's your Gaia Memory?

Full name got me <VENOM>
HJU name got me <DARK>

So I guess I'm an evil Dopant or Rider.

My girlfriend's name got <TRIGGER>

Venom!

Yeeees!!!

Wonder how this works that we both got Venom.
 
I typed my Real Name Leonard Araki and got Time Memory
When I typed my HJU name hmf_master I got Axcel Memory
 
HJU name: THEATER
Stage name: LIGHTNING
PSN name: DESERT

Ichigo: MAZE
Nigo: MUMMY
V3: LIQUID
Riderman: CYCLONE
X: RAVEN
Amazon: TOADSTOOL
Stronger: ANCHOR
Skyrider: NOISE
Super-1: MITOCHONDRIA
ZX: WORM
Black: PYRAMID
Black RX: ECLIPSE
ZO: FINGER
Shin: WORD
J: TRIAL
Kuuga: NIGHTMARE
Agito: ORIGAMI
Ryuki: TWILIGHT
Faiz: IF
Blade: SKULL
Hibiki: ARCHELON
Kabuto: LAW
Den-O: AXEL
Kiva: BIRD
Decade: OCEAN
G: THEATER
W: BOMB
 
Typed in my full real name, and I got Umbrella.

Real First name got me Theater (I like plays, so I'll get that.)

HJU screenname got me Ginger. :sly:

Ginger Memory... Possibly the weirdest memory ever... ?
 
Michael: Crab
Pang (Last Name): Apple
Michael Pang: Money
DecaEnd (HJU): Mother
MajinBror (YouTube): Victory
孝和 (Chinese name): Liar

Wow, these are terrible. Victory is the only one that sounds good.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…