[SELLING] DX Sound Capsule GM EX Gaia Memory Complete Selection LIGHT & DARKNESS OF Kazeto

if I am not wrong only 8 more memories need to be reserved

and tomorrow is the last chance, after the pre-order is over

coz if the 70 memories are reserved , I need the payment from the person who reserved them before the deadline
and then I will pre-order the set,

but if got the 70 memories reserved and no payments has been made the pre-order is unvalid
especially from the people who reserved and never bought from me or buy from me once in a blue moon.
but those who often buy from me 1 day late, I might accept the pre-order

c'mon just 8 more! Do we want to loose our perorders over just 8 memories? I have already gone as far in as I can! just choose 8 memories!

Yeah, there are still most of the Cyclone novel memories left, as well as a number of good memories in the large section of random memories. I've already went an extra step of another 5 memories over the 20 I originally reserved, so I have over a third of the amount needed myself.

updated

and only 7 memories left to reserve

and sorry for those who asked to reserve but if those 7 memories or more are not reserved in the next 10 - 12 hours.

Unfortunately the Set wont be pre-ordered

sorry to all the people who contacted me to reserve some memories but unfortunately, but the reserved memories didnt reach the minimum require to pre-order the set

so the thread is CLOSED
and nobody will get any of the memories reserved