Tech What type of cell phone do you own?

I have a lame LG Cosmos 2. I would like to get a smartphone sometime in the future, but I would like to get a job first. Personally, I would like to have an iPhone 5.
 
The camera is wonky. None of the pics I take on the iPhone 5 look as good as on the iPhone 4, even though the MP is higher.

If that's not important to you, you'll probably be fine. ^_^
 
It's old and janky now, but I still have a Droid 2. I'm thinking about getting a Moto X come FAll when they come out, but I'm not sure yet. I love having the slide-out keyboard even though I know it's a relic of the past.
 
I finally got my first Iphone and it is a Iphone 4. I suggest the world getting a IPhone. Hopefully soon I'll get upgraded to the Iphone 5.

The color of the pictures, the great apps, the clarity of the phone calls = priceless
 
I own a Sony Experia Play and I have Sims and a couple of Playstation games in it. When I'm out and there's no internet connection, the games are pretty useful for passing time.
 
I have an iPhone 5 and I couldn't imagine owning anything else. I'm super excited for the iOS 7 update coming this fall, too. The new software looks amazing! Hopefully it lives up to the hype.
 
I'm an owner of the Galaxy S4 for about a month now. Other than battery life, I don't see many issues. Apps are responsive, theme looks great, the clutter can be toned down a bit, but it's decent overall. Considering my previous phone was a slide to text basic phone, the Galaxy S4 is a huge upgrade.
 
I had a simple phone I bought back in 2008 up until now. But I have bought a new Micromax A116 which costed me INR 11,000 or $250.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top