Tech How long does your cell phone battery last without charging?

My Droid Bionic is a joke when it comes to battery life. I have to charge it twice a day and that's without practically any use what so ever - just straight up stand by. I even removed most apps off of it and specifically have a program running to conserve battery life. If I actually am using the phone lightly, it can die in as little as two hours.

This is really surprising, I don't know how users cope with this, they need to carry a charger to have a working phone, it's a nonsense.

This is really surprising, I don't know how users cope with this, they need to carry a charger to have a working phone, it's a nonsense.

I don't agree with it either. It is nonsense, but you would be surprised at the amount of people that have to carry some sort of external portable power in order to charge their dead phone batteries up after a day out, or something. If I had a job I would be screwed. I would want to watch things on my phone during my break, but then the battery would die and I'd be left bored with nothing to take my mind off of the fact that I am working when I don't want to be.

Frickin' two minutes! lol. I hate my phone. I have a galaxy something or other.. I just want my Blackberry back. I don't use my phone for anything but texting and even that gets used rarely because for some reason, my friends message me privately on facebook more than anything.. even with so little use, my battery is lucky to make it through the day.

So why did you end up with that in the first place if you don't need it Josie? :p I will never get rid of my phone, it's a Samsumg, it's water and shock proof and I charge it once a week making all the calls I want! :p

images

Because I didn't think I cared about what I ended up with.. I thought they'd all pretty much be the same and I was soooooo wrong lol. I don;t like the Iphones either lol

Frickin' two minutes! lol. I hate my phone. I have a galaxy something or other.. I just want my Blackberry back. I don't use my phone for anything but texting and even that gets used rarely because for some reason, my friends message me privately on facebook more than anything.. even with so little use, my battery is lucky to make it through the day.

I get the 'Battery low,' Message at least six or eight times a day, and most of the time I am in the house and the charger is readily available to me. So I will have charged it for hours and hours, then when I take it off of charge and put on a video clip, within fifteen minutes I'll get the battery low message, which is so annoying.

I have an "oldish" Nokia 5130, I have to charge it about every 3 days with talking about 30-60 minutes per day.

*Gasps* How dare you rub your excessive phone use in my face? Lmao! It is not just that I don't like using the phone. I feel like I can't. I already stutter, but I am able to control it when I am speaking to someone face to face. But when it comes to the phone the words just do not want to come out. Obviously it is psychological, but I have no idea why this happens. If anyone with an unknown number calls me, I never answer the phone. I hardly answer when I know the person.

I hate talking on the phone too. Despise it actually. I refuse to answer my phone and I don't make calls. You'll get a text, email or smoke signal from me,, if you don't like it, you better come over and tell me because I won't answer the call lol

I hate talking on the phone too. Despise it actually. I refuse to answer my phone and I don't make calls. You'll get a text, email or smoke signal from me,, if you don't like it, you better come over and tell me because I won't answer the call lol

A smoke signal? Lmfao!!!! I love it. You must teach me how to use those. If it is my mother, my older sister, or my sister's boyfriend calling me, then I will answer the phone. Any friends? Nope.

It depends on what I'm doing, If the Wi-Fi is on and the screen display is set to bright, It won't last more than four hours. If the screen is dim and Wi-Fi off, It lasts for more than 10 hours. Last night it was at 14% and I was in bed, too lazy to get up and charge it, so I put the brightness level very low and turned off wi-fi, bluetooth etc. I woke up in the morning and it was at 11%.