Tech What type of cell phone do you own?

I have the Samsung Galaxy 3. I love it! I was thinking of upgrading to the 4, but I have heard that it is not worth it.

I have a Galaxy S4 and a Galaxy Pocket. the Galaxy Pocket is for when I need to use public transport or visit a crowded public area because we still have phone snatchers in my area. I'm thinking of getting the Galaxy S4zoom even though it looks very bulky.

I own an IPhone 5S. The only thing I like the phone is that it has a fast processor. I don't really care for the IOS 7, which I don't like the icons at all. I wish Apple doesn't update its IOS because I like IOS 6 much more than the current IOS.

I have the Samsung Galaxy 3. I love it! I was thinking of upgrading to the 4, but I have heard that it is not worth it.

How do you like the Samsung Galaxy S3 so far? That's what I have heard too, the new Samsung Galaxy S4 isn't a huge upgrade from the Samsung S3. I do think the Samsung S3 is good enough.

I love my Samsung Galazy S3! It is the best phone that I ever had!
In fact my daughter loved mine so much that she ditched the iPhone and got one for herself.

Really? She switched from IPhone to Samsung Galaxy S3? How does she like the phone so far? What are some of the features she likes about the phone?

Well, I have a Sony Xperia E by choise, and I'm very satisfied with it. It's not big, it's capable of doing as much as an iPhone(with some small exceptions) and the only thing it couldn't do is taking good photos. The camera is really low on quality.

Well, I have a Sony Xperia E by choise, and I'm very satisfied with it. It's not big, it's capable of doing as much as an iPhone(with some small exceptions) and the only thing it couldn't do is taking good photos. The camera is really low on quality.

Sony makes good mobile devices. I have seen that phone before, which looks very good.

I purchased the Galaxy SII as soon as it was available in white.

I still own it. I have the option to upgrade, but I love this phone. It is as fast as the first day, the battery last as long as first day too.

It has an amazing capacity, and it has never failed me in anyway.

If I change, it may be for a Galaxy Note. I know its big, but why not?

I purchased the Galaxy SII as soon as it was available in white.

I still own it. I have the option to upgrade, but I love this phone. It is as fast as the first day, the battery last as long as first day too.

It has an amazing capacity, and it has never failed me in anyway.

If I change, it may be for a Galaxy Note. I know its big, but why not?

The Samsung Galaxy Note is awesome. I have the Samsung Note 3, which I really really love it! At first, I thought the screen is too bad, but it is way better than bringing my tablet with me now.