Tech What type of cell phone do you own?

Mjolnir

Member
What type of cell phone do you own and what type of cell phone do you want to own? Are you satisfied with your cell phone?

I'm currently using two cell phones.
1. Huawei U8600 - good battery, good appearance (it kinda looks like an iPhone), Android OS, bad internal memory that can cause a lot of trouble with updating your apps.
2. Nokia C6-00 - good battery, a little bit "fat", it has a full keyboard, no Android OS, a little bit slow...

I would like to have the newest iPhone.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I own Samsung galaxy S4 and I dont find an interest in it because of the least features it has upgraded from S3..
totally deto..
 
I own Samsung galaxy S4 and I dont find an interest in it because of the least features it has upgraded from S3..
totally deto..

I don't know about its features but it sure looks beautiful. The screen obviously has high resolution and it looks very bright.
 
At the moment I own a Sony Xperia J myself which I have had since around January and I am really enjoying using. I had thought about upgrading to an iPhone however at the moment with me not being on a contract with my current phone I am unable to upgrade on contract so it would mean paying in full for the iPhone which would be too much for me.
 
I have an iPhone 5. My tech friends want me to switch to an android phone, but I've invested too much I apps and I like how it manages my music. Besides, I can still login to the server via command line, use these forums and update Wordpress all from this phone.

Though, I will say that I liked the iPhone 4 better. The camera on the iPhone 5 isn't as much of a win IMO because of that weird purple flare.
 
iPhone 4.. My pride and joy!! Only problem for me is the battery life but I am happy to put up with that for the sake of having the iPhone 4. Would never upgrade to the 5 heard too many bad things about it!!
 
I will be sticking with it, a friend or mine has had to replace his iPhone 5 on 3 seperate occasions because of different faults, it just doesn't sound appealing to upgrade..
 
I will be sticking with it, a friend or mine has had to replace his iPhone 5 on 3 seperate occasions because of different faults, it just doesn't sound appealing to upgrade..
I am not an big IPhone fan ,But serious IPhone 4 is good .
But I am not sure this remains same for the upcoming series of IPhone:(
 
I own an iPhone 4, but the 5 is coming tomorrow! They are offering many discounted iphone 5 deals right now, so I decided to cash in.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top