aniking_8 New Member Nov 3, 2007 #1 What Toku hero you want to become? Where you get your power and what is it? Would you cooperate with your teammate like Sentai or work with people with similar powers as your? What will you do with your power?-Poll Me I'll go for just fighting for fun honestly! Last edited: Nov 3, 2007
What Toku hero you want to become? Where you get your power and what is it? Would you cooperate with your teammate like Sentai or work with people with similar powers as your? What will you do with your power?-Poll Me I'll go for just fighting for fun honestly!
Dr. Mikoto Nakadai Member Nov 3, 2007 #2 I might be a cooperatuve hero and only "HENSHIN!!!" when I need to. That, or revenge. Or be a show-off and just have fun with it. :laugh:
I might be a cooperatuve hero and only "HENSHIN!!!" when I need to. That, or revenge. Or be a show-off and just have fun with it. :laugh:
Solid Snake Member Nov 3, 2007 #3 JUSTICE !!!!!! (I wouldn't mind having some fun on the side :thumbs: )
S Synch Member Nov 4, 2007 #5 I'd want to be garo cause he always has a happy ending and gets to be near the hotties
S ShadowRider Member Nov 4, 2007 #7 Yes I want to become TOKU Hero.:buttrock: Last edited: Nov 4, 2007
Yellow Stranger Lurker Nov 4, 2007 #8 No way, You gotta fight me for it first! I got a mean . . . OMG is that a bear?! *Runs away with title*
No way, You gotta fight me for it first! I got a mean . . . OMG is that a bear?! *Runs away with title*
S ShadowRider Member Nov 4, 2007 #9 Yellow Stranger said: No way, You gotta fight me for it first! I got a mean . . . OMG is that a bear?! *Runs away with title* Click to expand... :shakefist *Chases atop Gran Mirror and leaps at Yellow Stranger attacking with Ex-Varn Break!* Last edited: Nov 4, 2007
Yellow Stranger said: No way, You gotta fight me for it first! I got a mean . . . OMG is that a bear?! *Runs away with title* Click to expand... :shakefist *Chases atop Gran Mirror and leaps at Yellow Stranger attacking with Ex-Varn Break!*
Yellow Stranger Lurker Nov 4, 2007 #10 Noo the superior powers of a higher post count is too much for meeeeeeeeeee. You. . . Win. . . For now. . . I will. . . find a way. . . to show off. . . later.
Noo the superior powers of a higher post count is too much for meeeeeeeeeee. You. . . Win. . . For now. . . I will. . . find a way. . . to show off. . . later.