You're rich, & are financially set for life. Why be a Toku hero?

Lurker
Scenario: You've inherited millions upon millions of dollars (or have been given the money from someone) & are living the high life. But you feel bored & find yourself wanting more, & all of a sudden, you want to be either a Ultraman, a Garo, a Kamen Rider, a Metal Hero, a Super Sentai senshi, or being a Gundam hero, etc.

Why would you want to be a Toku hero, & put your life on the line for no reason when you can just sit back & relax? There's always something else to enjoy.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
Lurker
But Bruce Wayne was traumatized as a child when his parents had gotten killed, which led him to being a hero.

I mean in terms of someone being rich that just wants to go out & fight without any traumatizing being involved.

Last edited:
Somebody
I will fulfill my father's dying wish, to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning my city.

That certainly depends on what universe we are talking about.
There is no way in hell I would join Kenzaki's Rider battle unless I was really desperate.
Even 4 years after watching Ryuki, I still get depressed when I think about Imperer and how he died...

Lurker
But Bruce Wayne was traumatized as a child when his parents had gotten killed, which led him to being a hero.

I mean in terms of someone being rich that just wants to go out & fight without any traumatizing.

Someone like in Green Hornet or Kick Ass then :)
Rich and able to acquired hi-tech stuff plus admiration to heroes since childhood.
I think anyone would want to try it even just once.
Still, for put own life on the line to saving people will need some story behind it.
Like, accidentally mixed up in villain plot or whatnot.