You're rich, & are financially set for life. Why be a Toku hero?

Lurker
I wouldn't. Not that I begrudge those who think it's cool, but there are several other better, cost-effective ways to effect a change.

like what perhaps?
Just in case, if someone suddenly make loghorn scenario comes true

Lurker
I think it'd be a better idea to put in donations to charity.

Loghorn idea is if we choose to be Toku Hero, what will be our reason?
Except if what do you mean is like Robin Hood but giving his own money rather than robbing its first

Watch shows like Jetman, Timeranger, Abaranger and Kyoryuger, which have such heroes, to get your answer

like what perhaps?
Just in case, if someone suddenly make loghorn scenario comes true

Lessee... Support the police/armed forces with money to make crime solving, prevention and fighting easier. Or if the problem is corruption support legislators who can change that. If the problem is poverty generate jobs and educate the poor. All more long-term plans. Maybe pay money into research to deal with unknown threats.

NonStereoBlack
If theres no trauma whatsoever I think something akin Boukenger's organization to protect certain stuff is our real response. Turn into a weird crazy Indiana Jones with a superpowered suit. Think the Stark industries but without being a total alcoholic ass.

Lurker
Scenario: You've inherited millions upon millions of dollars (or have been given the money from someone) & are living the high life. But you feel bored & find yourself wanting more, & all of a sudden, you want to be either a Ultraman, a Garo, a Kamen Rider, a Metal Hero, a Super Sentai senshi, or being a Gundam hero, etc.

Why would you want to be a Toku hero, & put your life on the line for no reason when you can just sit back & relax? There's always something else to enjoy.

Your thoughts?

Lessee... Support the police/armed forces with money to make crime solving, prevention and fighting easier. Or if the problem is corruption support legislators who can change that. If the problem is poverty generate jobs and educate the poor. All more long-term plans. Maybe pay money into research to deal with unknown threats.

So kind of Organization of hero, like Kougami OOO or BOARD Blade?

Welcome
But Bruce Wayne was traumatized as a child when his parents had gotten killed, which led him to being a hero.

I mean in terms of someone being rich that just wants to go out & fight without any traumatizing.

Then ask Tony Stark or Takatora Kureshima.

American Tokusatsu!!!
I think it'd be a better idea to put in donations to charity.

Donating to a worthy cause is certainly the widest reaching, not to mention safest, way for a millionaire to help others, but that wouldn't do much good when a giant monster's smashing through a city [though you could certainly help pay for the damages and reconstruction], or even the very real threat of some psycho with a gun going on a rampage through a school or mall...

Becoming a toku hero, or any superpowered hero for that matter, would enable you the ability to help in the now, to directly save lives from harm, all be it on a much smaller scale, but usually that's the greatest motivation for anyone who becomes a superhero; they want to make a difference, and I mean make a difference by their own two hands. They want to see their accomplishments first hand.

At the very least, that'd certainly be my psychology, if I were ever put in the same circumstances... personally I don't think I'd make a great toku hero, but I think the best heroes are the ones who question their own skills, and do their best to make whatever difference they can, regardless have how far reaching their abilities are.