What Super Sentai show episode had just aired when you were born?

Not quite halfway through the two-week break between Denjiman episodes 33 and 34, but just a day before episode 51 of Skyrider.
 
Riki! Desperate Situation.

Whose Riki?
That would be KingRanger.

Actually, that's Riki Honoo, Red Turbo from Kousoku Sentai Turboranger.

WITH timezones in mind, I was born on the day ep.28 of Turboranger aired; in fact, a couple minutes after the episode went off. Here in the central timezone, I was born at 4:27 AM on a Saturday. This was before Sentai made the move to Friday. It was still Daylight Savings at this point, so Japan was 14 hours ahead of Central. 14 hours from 4AM is 6PM, the time when Sentai aired. It ran in a 25-minute timeslot, so the episode had only ben over for a few minutes.
 
This thread makes me feel a bit old...

Assuming that Sentai still had the 7:30am slot back then, and taking time zones into account, I was born 1 day, 16 hours and 34 minutes after episode 14 of Dai Sentai Goggle V, "It's Serious! The Earth is Sinking".

I find it interesting to note, however, that Sentai was apparently aired on Saturdays, as the air-date is May 8, and May 9 was a Sunday that year (I was born on Mother's Day).
 
I seem to recall that Sentai used to air in Prime Time before. The change to mornings happened with.... I want to say MegaRanger, but I'm not 100% sure.
 
I was born on June 27, 1988, two days after the episode 18 of Liveman, which was transmitted by the 25th of the same month and name is 18.The Trap! Jou's Beloved Zuno Beast.
I win you Guildos for a week.
 
The Ultraman episode "The Endless Counterattack" aired one day before my birth.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top