What Super Sentai show episode had just aired when you were born?

Counting the fact Japan is always one day ahead of us: I was born exactly on the 36th episode of Megaranger called Flap Your Wings! The Wings of Hope Dancing in the Sky... I don't even know if this was a plot episode or filler.
 
This seems like fun! I was born in the USA, October 11, 1984. Even with Time Zones taken into consideration and using all the available resources, I was born...

Between episodes 36 and 37 of BIOMAN!
Looks like the Bio Particles were passed down to more than just a handful of Japanese heroes. :laugh:
 
With no timezones to account for, Burai Dies is on the day after my birth, even with timezones included. Also born a day and a half before Godzilla vs Mothra, a day before Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II, and SpaceGodzilla was on my birthday. Why were they released then and not in the summer?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top