What if Toei made power rangers would it be super sentai?

Stupid%20thread.gif
 
*Reads the entire 20-post worth page*
head-exploding.jpg



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
:sly:

YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY POSTING ABOUT NOTHING!​

And literally, so are you.
Oh, man! I can't stop laughing.

At something that's not even funny?

Here's a good idea, try and laugh at this!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrNOqiEq1fU&feature=related[/ame]
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

FAIL!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fixed.

Seriously guys, this whole "THIS THREAD SUCKS AND YOU ARE AN EPIC FAIL!!!" thing is getting less funnier. In fact it wasn't even funny from the start.

This thread actually IS about something. Try doing something called "READING" to find out. OK so this guy's English may be a bit poor, but so what? If you had brains you could work it out.

Really, you guys are just being trolls. If you really enjoy flaming like it's really entertaining then do it on some other stupid website.

And I though this board was about discussing Tokusatsu. Well is it?
 
Last edited:
^ I'm not gonna go crawl in a hole like the rest of them, because I wanna continue what I'm saying. If we think it's a dumb thread and that the subject at hand didn't make sense or even had no real pertenance, then we can say so! It's a forum: a place for opinion. We're not making fun of him or you.

I didn't put up pictures and videos expressing why I thought this was a useless thread, I said just said so. But just because you see something we don't doesn't mean you can tell us to stop expressing ourselves if we so choose. If we were being offensive, that'd be one thing. But I am not. I believe big_j_ny, Chronotia, and Sentinel King would agree.
 
Last edited:
^ I'm not gonna go crawl in a hole like the rest of them, because I wanna continue what I'm saying. If we think it's a dumb thread and that the subject at hand didn't make sense or even had no real pertenance, then we can say so! It's a forum: a place for opinion. We're not making fun of him or you.

I didn't put up pictures and videos expressing why I thought this was a useless thread, I said just said so. But just because you see something we don't doesn't mean you can tell us to stop expressing ourselves if we so choose. If we were being offensive, that'd be one thing. But I am not. I believe big_j_ny, Chronotia, and Sentinel King would agree.

I'm sorry but having an opinion, expressing yourselves, etc.. is one thing but this is just another.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top