What do you want to see in Dragon Knight carried from Ryuki?

SaikoDragon

It's Judgement Time!
For those of us who have seen Ryuki, either watching it now or long ago when it first aired, what is the one thing you would love to see carried over from Ryuki and retold or recaptured in Dragon Knight?

Now, the moment or idea you suggest might not make sense for Dragon Knight's story. But we're ignoring that. I think everyone has that "moment" during Ryuki that they would just love to see recaptured during Dragon Knight.

What is it for you?
 
I want to see those armored suits that they transform into and those cards that they slide from the decks. Those things are cool.
 
Only thing I can think of is from the OVA where Shinji donned Knight's armor. Seeing Kit take up the Wing Knight suit would be pretty awesome.

Other than that........ not a whole lot.

Oh... and arm swingie motions. I like arm swingie motions. >__>
 
"Time Vent"

Used for an equally absurd reason. That was a wonderful moment. Started out kinda dumb and you kinda watched the episodes with your head cocked to the side like a dog. But in the end it was just "Awwwww".

* (27-28; Slaved to TVN so I don't know if it's used more than once).
 
The same end to the penultimate episode.

Different context would be needed, of course, but that was one of the things about Ryuki that makes me love it so damn much.

Me gud spllr too dai
 
Last edited:
The same end to the penultimate episode.

Different context would be needed, of course, but that was one of the hings about Ryuki that makes me love it so damn much.

Agreed. No one saw that coming. I'd love for something like that to happen, but know theres no way in hell it will...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top