What Do You Want Out of Mystic Force?

Keith Justice

New Member
What're all the things you're gonna want out of Mystic Force?

Me:

-Continuity. I like to know that it's one PR Universe and that one can run around and play in it, like what they did with Power Rangers Lost Galaxy. I don't want it done, just to be done, but I would like acknowledgement of the past incorporated into this. Like how comic books do, sometimes.

-The Wolzard to stay evil for as long as possible and to be a complete hard and badass.

-The Rangers to have unmorphed versions of their weapons and to fight with them unmorphed. Hey, more toys!

-Andros like Jedi Robes instead of Harry Potter ponchos.

-Plenty of Evil Hot Chicks.

-Bring back Adam.

What would you like to see?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, let's see...

I am pretty sure that Bruce might do alot of their own NZ footages, less Sentai footages just like Dino Thunder, if Bruce is smart. Magiranger is pretty werid and silly this year. I like Magiranger very much. The show is so cool.
 
ForeverRed said:
Well, let's see...

I am pretty sure that Bruce might do alot of their own NZ footages, less Sentai footages just like Dino Thunder, if Bruce is smart. Magiranger is pretty werid and silly this year. I like Magiranger very much. The show is so cool.
Heh. I, er, agree. :)
 
If they stay as far away from that grating plant and those hideous plaid jackets that are retina burning bright, MF will already be on a good path.
 
is the show tittled Mystic Force? (that sucks)

Pink - I want the pink actor to be a badass not some Dumb Blonde (like always excpet syd!)

Sequal - I would like a sequal type thing (if its good like magiranger)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top