Minato Ascending
Does that mean Toei will hire the cast of Magiranger to dub the Mystic Force for Japanese audience?

Minato Ascending
What do you guys think about Mystic Force? I saw Magiranger and I like the series quite a bit, but I have no interest to watch MF, partly because I heard it's just not that good. Besides, a large part of Magiranger's appeal is that they're a family, but from what I've heard MF isn't like that at all.

Red Falcon
Does that mean Toei will hire the cast of Magiranger to dub the Mystic Force for Japanese audience?
I believe they have already announced the VA's for Mystic Force and its seems apart from Kai, who is doing the opening narration, all are VAs from animes here and there and Tetsu Inada is the VA for Daggeron (makes sense since Daggeron and Doggie Cruger was played by the same person)

I would have liked to have gotten the Magi cast, but it seems like they got a good cast, here.

The new breed.
What do you guys think about Mystic Force? I saw Magiranger and I like the series quite a bit, but I have no interest to watch MF, partly because I heard it's just not that good. Besides, a large part of Magiranger's appeal is that they're a family, but from what I've heard MF isn't like that at all.
MF is not a bad show, In fact its better than many other PR shows, I think the only two problems it had were one, Too much Nick, And Two not enough episodes, But the overall show in terms of plot and characters is very good and I'd watch this show over and over again if i had to.

I don't do sense
Oh god why are the actors so ugly.
You think Goseiger are bad, take a look at these... people.

Blade Adept
I admire Mystic Force for putting in a slight bit of Lord of the Rings into the mix that Magiranger never really had with the inhabitants in the forest. I also love the idea of having the two Wolf Knights eventually duke it out, because I've always wanted to see the Red Ranger be next in line to get the cursed armour treatment.

Otherwise, Mystic Force in my opinion, honestly feels like Disney gave them a bombshell sometime after production began at earnest and told them to shave the scripts down by 6 episodes when the production team was already pacing the series with 38 episodes in mind. As a result, most of the Ten Terrors arc is like a rushed translation job, and a disappointing lead-on from the Imperious arc which demonstrated plenty of potential. Making Imperious even more of a slimy bastard than Meemy who would even kill his master? That was actually interesting!

Though I still have no idea what the hell Leelee was supposed to accomplish. And what kind of drugs she was on at the end.

D

Dr Kain

Oh god, no. It was bad enough that the Deka cast's voices did not even fit the personalities of the SPD cast, but there is no way Houka's voice is ever going to match anyone from the MF cast.