What could be the name of PR 2008?

Man America sucks....

Japan gets all the best shows, and what do we get? Dancing with the stars?

:redface2: :redface2: :redface2: :redface2:
 
Man America sucks....

Japan gets all the best shows, and what do we get? Dancing with the stars?

:redface2: :redface2: :redface2: :redface2:

Because Japan sucks worse and is very much sexually frustrated country and people.

I actually would like to see some sort of official statement about this being the last year of live action PR before I make up my mind on any sort of animated version.

Back to the topic at hand... I would to see at least one episode of this super sentai before I would any reasonable guess but failing that, I'm going to say Power Rangers RPM.
 
No, I say we all move to France and start dubbing Sentai and Kamen Rider for their market. They already did it with Bioman, Liveman, Maskman and Flashman, the market is there. Then we start making our OWN Toku and invade America! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!

And Smallville sucks eggs dude! Who cares about that lame show anymore?! It stopped being interesting FIFTEEN Lana/Clark break ups ago --

Plus it probably won't be as crowded :laugh: not by much though -- Paris looks like a sucky city to live in.

Power Rangers: RPM oooh...that's a good one.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top