Is it weird for me not being a virgin being 14 years old?

Not sure about "weird", but most definitely not a very good idea, mate. Hate to be the old dude that says you should wait a good several years before ever doing it again and coming off some trite douche that wants to steal your fun, but.... with the perspective I've have and all of what I've seen of kids becoming sexually active early on.............. it never ends pretty.

And sex should be very pretty.

Just wait dude. I know way to many folk whose dreams will not be coming true because they didn't wait.

Yeah I understand what you said, I'll probably wait to do it again, but what I did I did it with protection.

kieth speaks words of wisdom! take them with you

I was 16 when I lost mine......just sayin ya know...

CHUPA SHOTARO!
I guess...congrats? :sly: lol :p No seriously.

No offense to you, but I would not post something like that to the public. Especially to people I don't really know. And no offense to the people. I'm sure we are all respectful civilians here.

For some odd reason I feel...depressed. I hear other people here already got laid before 16 (Kinda disturbs me though). I'm 17 and still a virgin. Hell haven't even kissed a girl. :redface2:

Yeah I understand what you said, I'll probably wait to do it again, but what I did I did it with protection.

For your sake and the MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF AWESOME that is in the world for you to see.......... wait. If by age 22 when I advise you wait 'til to start having healthy sexual relationships, if it was not worth the wait, find me and I'll... do your dishes for a week.