Lurker
No Commento, but come on give him some cred for losing it, because who knows how many people never do. ( Well at least losing it without paying for it.)

the baddest *****
I don't believe someone who makes a post on a board about power rangers and japanese stunt actors running around in spandex.

FAIL

Lurker
Well I'm just gonna say this real quick.

If you post FAIL just know that you are just really saying," I'm mad that he got laid, and I've never even had a chance at romance." So please don't post FAIL that just isn't the right thing.

For The Greater Justice...
I don't believe someone who makes a post on a board about power rangers and japanese stunt actors running around in spandex.

FAIL

^ That doesn't make sense. You don't believe what anyone says because we all post on a PR/Sentai fan board? :sly:

Lay off him. Dude lost his virginity. You should be proud. :thumbs:

For The Greater Justice...
That's something hardly to be proud about.

It's not quite something I would announce to everyone but how exactly are you supposed to feel? Mad or unhappy? Disappointed? I know I was happier than a pig in **** when I lost mine 12 years ago.

Wow. Well, really some people look at that like "What a whore" cause it's out of wedlock. Or "He just met this girl and they've already slept together? Hah. Both of them are sluts"

Soooooo in LM's defense, I can see how it'd hardly be something to be all "WOOHOO" about.

At anyrate... congratulations on your deflowering...o_O;

kC

Merc- if you don't like the thread then stay out of it. No need to insult people. Leave it alone.

I wanna fly high....
Well to be fair, this isn't something that I would announce on the internet.

That's what chatrooms are for.:p

Merc- if you don't like the thread then stay out of it. No need to insult people. Leave it alone.

Set ablaze. :laugh:

Be nice to the guy, ****. I'm proud of him and I don't even know him. This is something he should be proud of, and if he wants to post a thread about it, let him, it's a natural thing. Well anyone man, congrats.