Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Justice, We Trust!
I wonder if the Japanese cards will still work with it? I mean, I kind of doubt it but if they did that'd make me want to buy it more x:

They should, since it's the exact same toy, pretty much. :thumbs:

Banned
They'll more then likely be doing W stuff, once they get through Decade...I kind of regret not getting the W Driver when I had the chance too myself. I hear that other then the cards being different, the Korean Deca Driver is the exact same as the DX Deca Driver.

I wonder if the Japanese cards will still work with it? I mean, I kind of doubt it but if they did that'd make me want to buy it more x:

Here is a card from the K Deca Driver (and it's one i know Kalle likes :anime:)

snapshot-24.png

snapshot-25.png

No extra text or numbers, the names are all in English and a small amout of Korean text.

And yes, the K version is exactly the same toy as the J version, only reboxed, so J-cards will work and do the same things.

変わって欲しくないよ。
Awesome! Now I totally want to get one for myself. * u * I can become Kiva twice as hard!

aaah that reminds me I should post my cute HEROX pictures now. Tiny Wataru and Sousuke being bros, hell yeah.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'm in a good mood :)

At the begining of the week I was told there wasn't enough work left in the stockroom and I was getting laid off early at the end of the week.

Today I learned they sadly had to fire someone in the construction-doll department and that I was warmly reccomended for my job because I know my stuff and I've been doing great shelving work in that department :) So now I'm moving out of the stockroom and onto the sales floor!

The hours aren't gonna be as neat but I still got a job 'till Christmas and it's fun! I'm happy :)

Skreeong!

At the begining of the week I was told there wasn't enough work left in the stockroom and I was getting laid off early at the end of the week.

Today I learned they sadly had to fire someone in the construction-doll department and that I was warmly reccomended for my job because I know my stuff and I've been doing great shelving work in that department :) So now I'm moving out of the stockroom and onto the sales floor!

The hours aren't gonna be as neat but I still got a job 'till Christmas and it's fun! I'm happy :)

wow, Congrats :thumbs:

It's over 8,000!
They're kind of all over the place with what they want. I think most are protesting for the sake of protesting, really.

They should have brought signs that said "Keep protesting alive" or something like that. It would be an actual cause which made sense during the protest.

What?!? Darkster left... FK messaged me that he's going to get some shaving cream and get Darkster silky smooth all over... :169:

If by Darkster you mean dchoc, then yes.

I am the 99%.

@Darkster: Your absence has affected you, this is another day at the office.

I suppose it's true.

Who wants to see some pics?.

Maybe BD.

Got some things from Korea today!

[HIDE]
SAM_0917.jpg

:coolshades:[/HIDE]

No SNSD? Just toys?

Congratulations.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
might just be becaue I'm tired but it makes me laugh too :laugh:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
If by Darkster you mean dchoc, then yes.

I already got mine done... It's your turn... :169:

Congrats Undrave. That's really good news... BTW, I just saw Kalle post on the haul thread... She's back! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.