Not open for further replies.

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bQAK5nnDrI"]TRON Jeremy - YouTube[/ame]

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Food...drops? :eyebrow:

Yeah! they're candies with flavor of famous foods in Japan. I got them once in okonomiyaki, takoyaki, kani meshi, red plum and... I forgot the name some sort of sugar cookie from Okinawa. Also had a pack of "Moe" flavour, which is actually strawberry milk flavor :laugh:

Kalle

変わって欲しくないよ。
Strawberry milk is totally moe though.
( ugh why did youtube take down the relevant Gintama clip for this situation?! )

New avatar / sig combo! Mio ~♥

Go-Onger

And with that.... I AM NOW A COLLEGE GRADUATE!

Now to go find all those people who said I would never graduate High School, much less college.

dchoc

And with that.... I AM NOW A COLLEGE GRADUATE!

Now to go find all those people who said I would never graduate High School, much less college.

Congratulations... Now the time has come for your to find a job. :castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

dchoc

I am saving up to become a Pro Wrestler, but first I am trying out to become a Cop in a few weeks.

Cop???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACREEFKn8u8"]Men At Work Don't Mess With Another Man' Fries - YouTube[/ame]

Pure WIN!!!

Kalle

変わって欲しくないよ。
Thank you :3 I should scan the entire doujin my sig pic comes from, rather than just a couple pages. The art style is cute!

Algo Fonix

Actually back this time
I'm studying for my Buddhism exam tomorrow. I just can't wait for it to be freaking over. Also the heat in our room isn't working and the penisjams won't come fix it til tomorrow. I don't even care! I'm outta here Friday!

dchoc, grab my coat! Things are about to get messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?