Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is not impressed right now...
Mr.Underachiever trying to act cool.
1326612234578.gif

I don't get it.

Now Demonic
So how do you explain to your friends the reason you were a jerk for a period of time was because you suffered a nervous breakdown due to your family treating you like **** despite just being in a car accident, spent the night in the E.R., spent two months on crutches and lost your car because the fam switched insurance policies and never covered your car in the policy, all while trying to go out of town for the holidays and as result were forced to spend the holidays completely isolated?

Mad Skillz
I wanna say...

I suffered a nervous breakdown due to my family treating me like **** despite just being in a car accident, spent the night in the E.R., spent two months on crutches and lost my car because the fam switched insurance policies and never covered my car in the policy, all while trying to go out of town for the holidays and as result I was forced to spend the holidays completely isolated.

Seriously. The way you explained it sounds pretty good, just maybe toss in an "I'm sorry," as well.

PARTY HARD
As my cousin told me once, "If you have people who don't make you feel good in your life, cut ties with them. They're not worth it." No matter what, you don't have to suffer just because of them. Do your own damn **** the way YOU want to, even if they don't like it. And if you find people who accept you and your ways, they're the true friends you need, yo.

Also, to add to the coffee convo, I can't drink coffee. No matter what. Not even fraps. I get sick right after consumption.

変わって欲しくないよ。
I'm not very good with coffee either :P I used to be leery of Starbucks until I found out they had non-coffee drinks ( and now I wish there was one closer to me because I would live off their strawberries and creme fraps if I could. )

In Justice, We Trust!
Also, to add to the coffee convo, I can't drink coffee. No matter what. Not even fraps. I get sick right after consumption.

Yeah, I can't drink straight black coffee either. I really don't like anything that's too strongly bitter.

PARTY HARD
I'm not very good with coffee either :P I used to be leery of Starbucks until I found out they had non-coffee drinks ( and now I wish there was one closer to me because I would live off their strawberries and creme fraps if I could. )

I only go to Starbucks for their rice-treats thing. LOVE THEM. Until it gets too sweet, and my mouth begins to sting.

Yeah, I can't drink straight black coffee either. I really don't like anything that's too strongly bitter.

It's not that the coffee is bitter, but that it's coffee. I can put an insane amount of chocolate powder or chocolate syrup shots or some **** to make it chocolatey-sweet. But because of the taste of coffee in general, I strangely get sick to my stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.