Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youtube just assraped me.

It seems that i don't own the rights to my own video's, that i all made myself, used Material that i made myself (barring one title card that i paid Kura to make for me) and that contains no copyrighted music or sound effects (they are all ether made by me or are royalty-free).

So they have shut down the ability for me to earn ad revunue off them until i can prove i didn't steal the videos from someone else or that i otherwise own the rights.

Ad are still on my videos, i'm just not the one earning money off them. >:/

Last edited:

KingRanger

Banned

It seems that i don't own the rights to my own video's, that i all made myself, used Material that i made myself (barring one title card that i paid Kura to make for me) and that contains no copyrighted music or sound effects (they are all ether made by me or are royalty-free).

So they have shut down the ability for me to earn ad revunue off them until i cab prove i didn't steal the videos from someone else or that i otherwise own the rights.

Youtube flat out sucks. I am not surprised by this. They have no oversight.

DoGu

Who here watches Psych? I've been flying through the episodes on netflix. It's super addicting. I was thinking of watching some power rangers on there too.

NateRiver

Welcome

So they have shut down the ability for me to earn ad revunue off them until i can prove i didn't steal the videos from someone else or that i otherwise own the rights.

The "Hyper Clock Up!" noise.

I Saw E3 Coverage on G4: AKIBA SIMON

You don't even live in Akihabara...

Savior Den-o

The Meteor has landed

So they have shut down the ability for me to earn ad revenue off them until i can prove i didn't steal the videos from someone else or that i otherwise own the rights.

It's not just you MS, other partners on Youtube are being removed of their Adsense revenue due to *insert stupid claim here*.

Well, it seems all but 2 of my videos have been re-enabled for ad sharing, one i have had problems with before with BS claims, and the other a seemingly random review.

:thumbs:

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
D:
See, that doesn't sound safe to me.
If it was a doctor in a hospital or doctor's office that glued it, then it wouldn't sound as bad :p

Huh? So, you'd rather have an open wound? I've used super glue as well, on an as needed basis.

KingRanger

Banned
Sorry

It is better now. I superglued it shut that night

No offense, but that was damn stupid. If you have a cut that needs to be put together that isn't a simple cut... You don't freaking put super glue on it. You go to the damn doctor. Stop being stupid and have it looked at before you get an infection.:redface2::sly:

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
No offense, but that was damn stupid. If you have a cut that needs to be put together that isn't a simple cut... You don't freaking put super glue on it. You go to the damn doctor. Stop being stupid and have it looked at before you get an infection.:redface2::sly:

It's only stupid if you don't treat it... What he did was triaged it, and it wasn't that deep that it needed stitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts