Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zander Yurami

HJU's master of disguise
It's only stupid if you don't treat it... What he did was triaged it, and it wasn't that deep that it needed stitches.
Exactly. I cleaned it up and used a lot of stuff to treat it before I glued it together. I didnt put the glue into the wound. I closed the skin and put glue on that.

I have done this before.

KingRanger

Banned
Exactly. I cleaned it up and used a lot of stuff to treat it before I glued it together. I didnt put the glue into the wound. I closed the skin and put glue on that.

I have done this before.
Ok cool. sorry to go off.. I just don't want to see anyone hurt or have complications from getting hurt.

Zander Yurami

HJU's master of disguise
Ok cool. sorry to go off.. I just don't want to see anyone hurt or have complications from getting hurt.
I am used to getting cuts, gashes, etc. I was a skateboarder, wrestler, crafter, etc.

I have used glue on many wounds before. I have had surgery that they used both stiches and glue. Not to mention my mom works in a hospital.

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
So, in addition to [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLOps4qA5rM]Batman[/ame]

Toronto also has it's own Spiderman:

Man, I'd love to see these guys get together and form the Toronto Justice League, or Avengers:laugh:

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
He is. :sweat:
But hey, 20 somethings for still living with their parents these days is not an uncommon ocurrance.

Hell, i'm one missed rent paymet away from moving back in with mine :laugh:
He is... as in you know the person to say that?

Khaiden

Heroes are forever
So, in addition to Batman

Toronto also has it's own Spiderman:

[HIDE]
[/HIDE]

Man, I'd love to see these guys get together and form the Toronto Justice League, or Avengers:laugh:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da0MHn6AztU"]YouTube[/ame]

''I saw a chinese Superman over there.''

Last edited:

Kaji Motomiya

PARTY HARD
Went biking after a good year. Since it's summer, I get to abuse my wheels again. Well, it's been summer for me, but I've been busy with vacation and procrastination. This is the first real workout I've had in a long while, biking to and from my local Toys R Us. When I got there, it kind of hurt to breathe because I haven't had this kind of adrenaline rush in a long time. But when I got back home, I felt better.

Wooh! I hope to do this more often! THis is an awesome exercise!

Tom Constantine

Chief HJU News Editor
I bought a bike to start going riding again! Except we're having horrible weather htis year and had about one weeks worth of sun. Fucking England...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mastodon