Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior Den-o

The Meteor has landed
I don't I'm doing that just yet. I don't even want to do that.:shakefist I think it's jury selection. So do they ask you a bunch of questions.? I hope it doesn't take up my entire morning...

Actually, you sit through the whole trial which is about 5 hours min., then you got to a separate meeting room with other people of the jury which you then talk for about 3 hours about whether or not is the person guilty or not so...better drink up your coffee, you're going to need it.

DoGu

Omg..... such a waste of time. I had to report for juy duty today, and I've been sitting in the waiting room for almost 7 hours as I'm typing atm.. and the courthouse is right smack in the middle of los angeles, so it's going to take me at least an hour to get back home on the freeway because of rush hour. I hate jury duty so much right now. Imma going to get a burger from fatburger after this.

Bolt

boogie woogie feng shui
Which is like being a drunk, horny, crack-addicted prodigy with no way to tell people about your revolutionary insights.

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU"]Prototype Quadrotor with Machine Gun! - YouTube[/ame]

Zander Yurami

HJU's master of disguise
Guess what I did!

401800_10151034071698185_507007984_n.jpg

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
So you stab yourself and your first reaction is "I should take a picture"...wait what?:laugh:

In all seriousness though, that does look like a nasty cut...what happened?

Zander Yurami

HJU's master of disguise
I took the pic so that if a manager sees my huge ass bandage today at work, I can show what happened.

I was cleaning up and somehow cut myself on an xacto knife. I hate fresh blades.

I ended up using a paper towel and scrap fabric to make a "bandage" after a while I just superglued it closed
223987_10151034179198185_283319183_n.jpg

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Oh Superglue.... Have so many uses.. Just like duct tape... :castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

Status
Not open for further replies.