Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scikaiju

Got an interesting surprise when I opened my email a few moments ago. I had seven these delivery failure notifications for a bunch of emails I didn't send. I'm thinking my account got hack so now I got to contact people and make sure they don't open the email. At least one person told me there wasn't a virus attached when he deleted it so I'm guessing that's a good thing.

Like a Tiger boss
Mm coffee. But i work around this stuff all day. Like the premium blend or some stuff. My job treats itself like a 5 star place when its burgers and fries. ._.

Ohh it does sound like you got hacked Sci. It would be bad if someone sent a virus. Hopefully no one opened them and it went good.

S

scikaiju

I talked to one guy that did. He said he didn't get a virus alert while he deleted it so that's a good thing. Still I'm warning people anyway.

Super Moderator
Always the last 10 minutes before clock out that time slows the **** down.... C'MON! I WANT MY VIETNAMESE COFFEE!!!!

yociexp34.gif

In Justice, We Trust!
Mm coffee. But i work around this stuff all day. Like the premium blend or some stuff. My job treats itself like a 5 star place when its burgers and fries. ._.

Ohh it does sound like you got hacked Sci. It would be bad if someone sent a virus. Hopefully no one opened them and it went good.

Do you get sick of the stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.