Viewing Globe Part the Fifth - No Andy, THIS is the Viewing Globe in a nutshell. {}

Status
Not open for further replies.
The World Warrior
Wow. After this 4Kids deal i'm reading up on the Cutting and Censorship of Anime in North America. Very interesting.

...but not suprising. Funimation and the likes have butchered anime series for decades. It almost made Sailor Moon S nearly unwatchable for me.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
...but not suprising. Funimation and the likes have butchered anime series for decades. It almost made Sailor Moon S nearly unwatchable for me.
I never saw Sailor Moon S but I nearly had a seizure as the sudden memory of DiC's dubbing of Sailor Moon returned to me with unsettling intensity. :nono:

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
There are very few shows I prefer the dub to; Digimon (1-3) is #1. Oh how I love Fox Kids/Saban Digimon. :wub:

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
There are very few shows I prefer the dub to; Digimon (1-3) is #1. Oh how I love Fox Kids/Saban Digimon. :wub:
DIGIMON! I remember watching that show years ago. Oh sweet childhood...how I miss thee. ;_;

Ah well, I can make up for it by acting like a child now.

It stinks.
And here was the score for the Viewing Globe V4:

#1 - MetalSymphony (379):buttrock:
#2 - Forever Knight (204)
#3 - dchoc (186)
#4 - Kaji Motomiya & Sentinel King (176)
#6 - KAGEKI (168)
#7 - Darkster (145)
#8 - Undrave (131)
#9 - Hell Kaiser Andy (119)
#10 - Kingranger & Blade Dancer (93)

Wow, I'm in the top ten!!!! Sweet!!! :buttrock:

Ummmm, there's no 5th place?

Mad Skillz
Tamers and Frontier are the only Digimon dub that I really prefer to the original, that's because the scripts are kept mostly in tact and the casts was amazing. The first two shows and the dub of Savers suffer a lot from poor scripts with horrible voice direction. Heck, Savers had some of my favorite English VAs and they managed to screw that up.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
top three are just trolls...

eh... what did I post?

Mad Skillz
DIGIMON! I remember watching that show years ago. Oh sweet childhood...how I miss thee. ;_;

Ah well, I can make up for it by acting like a child now.

You can always go watch Xros Wars, it's a really great show and just entered the second arc, with a spiffy new opening:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtL5EoUQx8M"]YouTube - Digimon Xros Wars OP 2 (NEW HQ)[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.