Viewing Globe Number Six - Numbers One Through Five Now on Netflix

  • Thread starter Thread starter scikaiju
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Luka will do that to you.

So I was looking for something to eat last night and in this one cabinet we have I found my old Power Ranger Ultimate Ranger DVD with the Forever Red ep an some others tucked way in the back. I forgot I had that thing.

:buttrock: I have that DVD, not bad. Though I'm more glad it has Countdown to Destruction than Forever Red :/
 
Photo55.jpg


I made a couple slimes! I still need to add the black pupils and glaze them.. but.. yay! I like how they're turning out!
@_@ I would've been done them earlier but I decided to use this rainy day to clean out some of my storage downstairs <3

I'll be posting finished pieces tomorrow :3 (and buying materials to work on toku-ones tomorrow) ;3

Those are so cute Kura! I love slimes! So where is that thread you mentionned earlier?
 
Those are so cute Kura! I love slimes! So where is that thread you mentionned earlier?

I couldn't get a chance to run down to the store today (bro had the car and then later tonight it thunderstormed) so I am gonna probably open one up either in the commerce section or the art section when I have some red and some glaze. (Maybe the art section first to get a couple ideas, and then when I've made at least one of what people are interested in, open up a commerce thread.)

Either way I can let you know when I have it up, but it will probably be tomorrow, so just check back in the afternoon, yah? :3
 
Oh god oh god... the 23rd tomorow... the 23rd of june! ARG!

I couldn't get a chance to run down to the store today (bro had the car and then later tonight it thunderstormed) so I am gonna probably open one up either in the commerce section or the art section when I have some red and some glaze. (Maybe the art section first to get a couple ideas, and then when I've made at least one of what people are interested in, open up a commerce thread.)

Either way I can let you know when I have it up, but it will probably be tomorrow, so just check back in the afternoon, yah? :3

I'll check back when I come back from work I guess.

Undrave.. I just had an idea..

@_@ PONY CHARMS!!!!!!!

O.O! You'll make a killing if you manage that! Though I suggest you start with a simple design: a small 'puck' with the cutie mark logo at its center, something cute and abstract like that might sell a lot better and be easier to do than a tiny pony sculpture.
 
So...here is a thought. Print extra wanted posters. Pin/tape/post them in different areas the day we have the group together. See what happens.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top