Viewing Globe Number Six - Numbers One Through Five Now on Netflix

  • Thread starter Thread starter scikaiju
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a rough night, didn't get punched or anything, just a seemingly never ending string of difficult customers.

Man, i could really use the touch of a tender, loving gal right now...............
 
Oh BD i hope you get better soon meh friend. Im fighting allergies too. ;_;

You know, that's probably a bit part of the problem. I take allergy medication, but they never work as well as would be nice.


Lookin good, Queen! :thumbs:

Have you figured out what you're going to do for your panel yet?

So I was looking for something to eat last night and in this one cabinet we have I found my old Power Ranger Ultimate Ranger DVD with the Forever Red ep an some others tucked way in the back. I forgot I had that thing.

Nice find! I was recently cleaning my room and found the Day of the Dumpster one that they gave out last year at Comic Con. :thumbs:

Wow I guess today is creative display day, huh? :33

Which reminds me, I really need to get on that Mara Jade cosplay. :shakefist

*sigh* I hate having no plans during the summer and only working weekends. I can only clean my apartment so many times.

Dinner some night next week??

Had a rough night, didn't get punched or anything, just a seemingly never ending string of difficult customers.

Ugh. One difficult customer can throw off an entire shift, a bunch of them make me want to beat them. Or chew the walls. Or just go to sleep.
 
Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiimes! @_@ I love DQ.

Humidity pisses me off.
I second that. I live in the land of humidity and suffocating weather.

Had a rough night, didn't get punched or anything, just a seemingly never ending string of difficult customers.

Man, i could really use the touch of a tender, loving gal right now...............
Well, at least you weren't assaulted at work. As for a string of difficult customers I think I've come to the conclusion that 95% of the North American population is comprised of assholes and/or morons.
 
Well, at least you weren't assaulted at work. As for a string of difficult customers I think I've come to the conclusion that 95% of the North American population is comprised of assholes and/or morons.

Some nights (like last) it's 100% assholes.
:redface2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…