HJU Radio #47 – Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Everybody It’s Space Time!

hjuradio47.jpg

[Download]

The Club of spacenauts gather again to hang with Team Fourze in their latest adventure! Gentarou and pals band together with space blasters blazing and Fourze Driver roaring to take on some reimagined tokusatsu heroes in a battle that will take them from school to a battle in Earth’s orbit to a final showdown on the moon. Click it on up to check out our impressions and we finish off the episode with a massive geek up. Especially a finish with a LOT of GARO Fangasiming. Click on and enjoy. IT’S PODCAST TIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!! ^____^\m/

Kamen Rider Club of Justice:
Keith Justice
Vangelus
Lynxara
Craig “The Scream Man†Moore
IgaDevil

Special thanks to the Famous IGADEVIL! for this episode’s graphic and the kickass graphic you’ll see on your mp3 player while you play this episode.

Special thanks to forum member Jon Fuu [Soundcloud] [YouTube]. Without his post-production work, there would be no show.

Disappear into light!!
I honestly really love this movie. I just felt so much energy and emotion in this movie, that I can't help getting pulled right in to it.

And I admit, I cried twice in this movie. Once when Gentarou was punching the floor, crying. While I felt it was overacted, I really felt his anger and his frustration at himself that him giving up on XVII led to it getting destroyed. Halfway through the scene, I just can't help but shed a few tears myself.

One of the things the movies did REALLY well is getting you pumped up for the transformation. A lot of the dialogue scenes served as build-up for those moment, where the hero transforms and steps up to save the day.

The new Tendou Souji
It's quite amusing thinking about Inga Blink being given the "Flash" AstroSwitch when you keep in mind her prior role as Honey.

Ayumi Kinoshita aka Deka Yellow aka Triceratops Dopant from W aka Kyoryu Blue's sister. Yeah you should know her.

I have to say one of my favorite scenes was when Gentaro was fighting Aquarius and she threw water at him so he used Screw to propel himself onto the wall, bounced off it and used Board to ride the attack back towards her and then used Fire states limit break to take her down.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Note to self: Don't listen to Lynxara talk about Heaven's Tornado with headphones on high volume…owe my ears :sweat:

Heh I'm SO glad I'm not the only one who thought "What if someone took them literally and actually chucked the switch?" They'd be screwed then.:laugh:

Then again, they'd also be screwed if someone for a second though "I could throw this switch…but what has Gentaro done for ME lately?"

Fun podcast. I'm enjoying the new run through that has the Base podcasting topic up front then the Geeking Segment after it's over. I enjoy hearing what everyone has been geeking on as much as any other person, but we come to listen to your thoughts on a topic, getting to stick around after the topic to hear your ideas makes it that much sweeter. By then I Can really enjoy the geeking segment, I don't feel like I need to rush through it to listen to you guys talk about... whatever the main topic is for the podcast. Thumbs up!

Fun podcast. I'm enjoying the new run through that has the Base podcasting topic up front then the Geeking Segment after it's over. I enjoy hearing what everyone has been geeking on as much as any other person, but we come to listen to your thoughts on a topic, getting to stick around after the topic to hear your ideas makes it that much sweeter. By then I Can really enjoy the geeking segment, I don't feel like I need to rush through it to listen to you guys talk about... whatever the main topic is for the podcast. Thumbs up!

Yeah, I think we just might have a winning formula with that. Still think the show needs a bit of a warm up before the main topic. Thinking of maybe going over toku news or somethiing.