[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PrdzbHFHmA"]Ultraman Vs Kamen rider - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbeiYnxl85A"]Imagin Anime 3 Episode 12 - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously, Toei need to start negotiating with Tsuburaya so we can finally have a true Super Hero Taisen.

Super Moderator
Seriously, Toei need to start negotiating with Tsuburaya so we can finally have a true Super Hero Taisen.

In theory, could be the most awesome thing in the history of Earth. ..but not if it's going to be a bloated incoherent mess like the others. I'd just as soon spare the Ultra's that indignity.

In Justice, We Trust!
Won't surprise me at all if Super Hero taisen 3 throws Ultramen into the mix.:laugh:

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Please no! Toei can't do a proper crossover and If Tsuburaya is ever going to do another Ultra Series/Movies, it should include ALL Ultras. So no need for Rider vs Ultra crossover, at least for now. Let franchises do good crossovers inside themselves, first.

With the way Tsubuya and Toei are with their characters? No thank you. Just as well, I think the video short is as good as it could ever get.
On that note, the Ultras fighting the Riders wouldn't work. Ultramen are WAY too powerful, and you would have to weaken them significantly to get a good fight. Think of it in comic terms: Silver Surfer vs. Spider-Man and a few Captain Marvels

Kamen Rider Beserker
Though I would love to see a crossover movie with ultraman / kamen rider / sentai, I fear it would go down the route of the last few kamen rider team up movies and super hero taisen all of which are bad (dont even get me started on OOO, Den-O, All Riders: lets go kamen riders), I would much prefer that toei sort out the kamen rider movies first before even trying another ultraman kamen rider crossover

Toei has a history of being extremely complicated to do business and work with other, smaller companies. I would be surprised if something big like this ever happens.

Tsuburaya probably wouldn't oppose to anything, though. They're not in a condition to be very picky lately..

Shyni
On that note, the Ultras fighting the Riders wouldn't work. Ultramen are WAY too powerful, and you would have to weaken them significantly to get a good fight. Think of it in comic terms: Silver Surfer vs. Spider-Man and a few Captain Marvels

You sure about that? I mean, Riders have defeated giant opponents before, although they don't seem to be Ultra level, I guess. Even then, it's not like they can't just make the characters as strong as necessary.

But anyway, if they do try this as a "serious" project, unlike that Imagin anime short, it would probably become a painful mess.