Power Rangers MegaFoce Ep 05 "United We Stand"

Welcome
The Incestuous tones between Jayden and Lauren felt like that wasn't the original intent, but this? :laugh:

....You sure? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFnBLGh8aVo"]PR Super Samurai - Fight Fire with Fire - Lauren and Jayden (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Raxbait: Hip
Troy's actor was MUCH better, still needs improvements. But glad he's getting better to watch lol

:sly: That was excruciating to watch. I gave up on Samurai the first time Jayden and Dekker had their final battle (for the first time apparently), and now I see I made the right choice. All because of Heartman. And now I see they somehow magically found a FEMALE version of Heartman with identical non-acting skills to ape that same Sentai story with no deviation (another reason I was getting fed up with Samurai, Heartman just finally pushed me over the edge).

Heartman spoke like he was reading from que cards, with these bizarre pauses like the person holding the cue card was changing cards and he had to catch up or something. Nothing about his speaking or acting seemed natural and it just bugged the hell outta me. Now I'm seeing people saying, in retrospect, he was a better actor than the current Red Ranger? I'm not seeing it.

Gray's speech and mannerisms at least seems natural and not like he's reading from a freakin' cue card. Honestly his biggest problem is sometimes when he tries to act with his eyes it comes off stiff (ex.: the way he was looking behind "slyly" I guess when the shop owner pointed to the guy who was claiming to be the red ranger. Came off kinda wEiRd). That's soooo minor (and luckily hasn't been a continuous occurrence) though when compared to Heartman's "I know my model shoot is around here somewhere" deer in the headlights gaze that he never turned off.

I don't get this, and probably never will, you just never know which way a board will flow in regards to how they feel about an actor. I kinda sorta understand Najee De-Tiege's criticism, he seemed like all he would do is memorize his lines, which is great, but he didn't know how to act with them. He always seemed uncomfortable, nervous, like he was acting in spite of that nervousness. But that seemed to bug people about as much as Heartman's delivery bugged me. It didn't make me want to QUIT the show like Heartman's delivery did, though.

I...just don't get it. *shrugs* I like Gray just fine, and even if he stays at this level of acting I can live with it.

Digital Artist
I'm not buying the Emma and Gia are best friends relationship. This show just started and there hasn't been any establishment that they are. Or did I miss something? The show just continues to feel very crammed and with another new Header, that further proves it. But hey, they got to sell toys. This episode overall was not bad.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I'm not buying the Emma and Gia are best friends relationship. This show just started and there hasn't been any establishment that they are. Or did I miss something? The show just continues to feel very crammed and with another new Header, that further proves it. But hey, they got to sell toys. This episode overall was not bad.

Did you miss the 15+ times they mentioned it in this episode :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Fangtaku
I didn't even see the first episode, but this episode clearly established that they've been best friends since they were 6 years old.

Akira?
His acting is still bad, he's just ok in small dosages. He's better seen than heard.

Yeah, but it could be worse. The Megaforce cast is at least tolerable, as opposed to the Samurai cast in their earlier episodes. Specifically Kevin. The only way I could watch PR Samurai was with captions.

It's Saban PR 2.0. Don't expect a detailed plot, or you'll be sorely disappointed.