Viewing Globe BLACK RX: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Scratch Behind the Ears
Last couple pages... all I can think of...

102a1.jpg

You're just in on the shoe lace conspiracy! Who decided velcro was for kids when its generally superior to laces in every way?!

:laugh:

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&...=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=c99decee79d1fe4a

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Uhmmm... Maybe due to their stature, they're not able to reach down and tie the knots. :)

Aronbafon
I think I'm having a good spur of the moment idea for my own Rider :laugh:
"Monster of the Week" being "Kamen Riders" or having used the belts that predate the main Riders.

I don't even recall a series did that, Ryuki didn't even due to also having a monster of the week alongside the Rider fight.

PARTY HARD
Well, my jury service for this week got cancelled. I was hoping to go, get an easy $40, but looks like I was hoping for too much. *sad face*

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Well, my jury service for this week got cancelled. I was hoping to go, get an easy $40, but looks like I was hoping for too much. *sad face*
I've never had to do jury duty. I'd love to though. Missing work alone would make it worthwhile for me. Plus I'm just interested to see and participate in the process.

PARTY HARD
I don't think I've registered to vote, actually.

BTW, how do you keep a dog sleeping in its bed if it won't stay in its bed to sleep on your lap? I've been trying to put Dot to sleep in her bed, and when I leave, she follows to sleep on my lap. I can't feel my legs.

Banned
You guys, im finally back!

And it seems like i Passed my Interview are, barring unforseen problems, have that sweet job.:buttrock:

SO, how has everyone been over that last 24 hours?
Anyone Pregnant?
Divorced?
Get drunk and feel up a cousin?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I thought those were what happened to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.