K

Kamen Rider IXA

Looks like IXA Rising and Stronger's Charge Up in. And Exceed Gills isn't.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
SAYOKO!! :buttrock:

- Fourze Meteor tag seems to be Rocket Drill + Elek Meteor
- Proto-Birth confirmed with Breast Cannon finisher.
- Knight Survive confirmed for additional finisher
- Double can FORM CHANGE INTO FANG JOKER?! This isn't ganbaride...
- Rocket states confirmed
- Some old Riders have their moves improved, e.g. Ryuki getting his Dragon Rider Kick with Dragreder
- Gatack's finisher is Rider Cutting instead of Rider Kick

This is seriously lots of update from RG1. Must play this. :thumbs:

Lurker
some weird stuffs/mistakes and notes from the trailer:

-rocket drill space kick lacks radar module
-gatack's clock up had PUT ON voice effect instead(wish the real put-on gimmick is added, though its unlikely)
-OOO probably only got gameplay updates for existing forms, since the medal selection is unchanged from RG1, no putotyra, brakawani, or super tatoba ATM
-several attacks have "stop motion" during its meaty animations, which makes them safer to perform(seen on nigo's spinning attack)
-skull are introduced immediately as the good guy, you got me there, bamco
-team finishers are not just 2 riders doing their stuff separately anymore, which good, super tatoba might have a place as fourze+OOO's team finisher because of this

all in all, the animations are still quite jumpy/not as smooth as i hope it will be, and we haven't seen much normal attacks performed, so i can't really comment whether the actual gameplay had been improved or not

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
some weird stuffs/mistakes and notes from the trailer:

-rocket drill space kick lacks radar module
Wait, since when was RADAR a requirement to that attack? It doesn't even DO anything so might as well not have it in there. o_O

all in all, the animations are still quite jumpy/not as smooth as i hope it will be, and we haven't seen much normal attacks performed, so i can't really comment whether the actual gameplay had been improved or not

A YouTube video with it's framerate capped isn't really much to gauge animation-smoothness by and besides, the animations in the first game were already some of the smoothest on any system ever, as far as sprites are concerned. o.o

Rocket Drill Kick only use Rocket & Drill Module.

Rocket Drill Space Kick use Rocket, Drill, AND Radar Module.

Welcome
With all fairness, though, the Radar Module was only there because Gentaro forgot to turn it off..

Rocket Drill Kick only use Rocket & Drill Module.

Rocket Drill Space Kick use Rocket, Drill, AND Radar Module.

Actually Rocket Drill Uchuu Kick and Rocket Drill Kick are exactly the same the only difference is that one is in space. The Radar switch was on ONLY the first time and that's because Gentarou was talking to Kengo.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Rider Rocket Drill Space Kick NEVER required the Radar module. Fourze did not use it against Scorpion. The reason why he used the first time was just to keep in contact with Kengo and he just didn't switch it off.