Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger Season 2 - Discussion Thread

So in this 11th episode, Malsheena utilized that 2nd portal from the first season to go to another world where Saburo was controlling everyone, which also had another portal to other worlds that contained individual Super Sentai teams........and destroyed those Super Sentai teams individually.

So in summary, Malsheena traveled through different worlds and destroyed everything and connected everything UNDER HER CONTROL?

Wait a minute, this sounds a lot like.............NO, IT COULDN'T BE

[HIDE]
tumblr_mki8dyxMmS1s9o2o3o1_250.gif


[HIDE]
6be1d8dacf971688e2eb0640f33f94911258790947_full.jpg


1312999222936.jpg
[/HIDE]

[/HIDE]

Perhaps in Sentai terms: ONORE MALSHIINA!!!! since Akiba doesn't give reference to other shows.:laugh:
I wouldn't know that until now. Nice.:laugh:

Am I wrong for wanting Hikonin Kamen Akibarider?

:169:
You ain't the only one, bub!!

[HIDE]Oh hey...what are you doing here Ultram- I mean...Prism Ace.

See this is how they can do a Kamen Rider x Super Sentai x Ultraman film. In the climax the Magic using heroes can use their game breaking magic to turn the main Kamen Rider and main Red sentai hero into giants to fight alongside the main Ultraman. [/HIDE]

I know, Ryuu-kun. I am really hoping that they make the next Super Hero Taisen like this one.

Anyways, saw episodes 11 and 12. I was like ":O_O: Malshina killed all the sentais for her own series and then "BANG!" Oh, too bad, you got cancelled by an Ultraman.:laugh:"

Overall, nice finale. Now all that's left is the recap episode.
 
Anyways, saw episodes 11 and 12. I was like ":O_O: Malshina killed all the sentais for her own series and then "BANG!" Oh, too bad, you got cancelled by an Ultraman.:laugh:"

Overall, nice finale. Now all that's left is the recap episode.
How is it a finale when it stuck with a "Tsuzuku" (To Be Continued)?
 
It's strange -- even for Akibaranger -- for there to be a reference to Chaiyo. (Even if it's at the same time a slam, by having the fake Ultraman represent the "Chigauyo" company.)
 
The events of episode 12 seem to go back to the stage show, where Arakawa does this long interview where he admits it's been his life-long ambition to write for Tsuburaya because he loves Ultraman. Apparently the first Akiba season's scripts were loaded with Ultra references that Toei removed. This season? I guess he wanted to make sure they couldn't just remove them. (And some Ultra jokes got through even before this.)
 
If Tsuburaya forks over Keiichi Hasegawa for a full season of Rider, then I think Toei should give Arakawa a chance to write his own Ultraman. :laugh:

This was a nice finale to a nice season however. It wasn't anything particularly groundbreaking like last season but it was fun, full of great inside jokes and great performances from Horikawa, Ogino and Wada this season.

Prism Ace was pretty damn funny though.
 
Wait a minute, Tohru Furuya voiced Prism Ace... and he is AkaRed's voice actor. O_O
Wow, Akibaranger never cease to amaze me.
 
The events of episode 12 seem to go back to the stage show, where Arakawa does this long interview where he admits it's been his life-long ambition to write for Tsuburaya because he loves Ultraman. Apparently the first Akiba season's scripts were loaded with Ultra references that Toei removed. This season? I guess he wanted to make sure they couldn't just remove them. (And some Ultra jokes got through even before this.)

Yes; I guess that explains the Ultraman like Giganoid in Abaranger :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top