Patterns are different as well. Ginga's are narrow stylized arrows like the more classical ultra. X is more digital(?)

But, if you mean it's possibly a recycle of a Ginga suit, that's a high probability :D

Shyni
atw0yC3.png

Story synopsis with an attempt at translation from 4chan.

No idea how accurate this is. Probably need someone who can read Japanese to check.

I wonder if Ultraman X is to be based from the cyber space, similar to Gridman who came from Hyper World, if not they do look like they will have it reference from it because the shoulder armor of Cyber Gomora kind of looks it it was based of King Gridman.

http://m-78.jp/news/n-3088/

Oozora Daichi is the human host of Ultraman X, who is also a member of the defense team, Xio. eh, I'm not very fond of the actor but... good to know that the new guy is also a defense team member. Sakamoto Koichi is also back in the directing position.

Shyni
The story takes place in a world where an ultra solar flare has awakened human-shaped beings called "Spark Dolls" from the depths of the Earth.

That can't be accurate.

So it sounds like that Ultraman X takes place some time after Ginga. Especially when some of the Spark Dolls didn't went back into space.

Shyni
Someone in the same 4chan thread I got the synopsis from said that the "takes place after Ginga" bit might not be true. The synopsis makes no mention of Ginga, Victory, UPG and so on.

Someone in the same 4chan thread I got the synopsis from said that the "takes place after Ginga" bit might not be true. The synopsis makes no mention of Ginga, Victory, UPG and so on.

The reason why I thought it did was because of the Spark Dolls.