Ultraman X coming in July?

PalleteRider

tumblr_ni927mYj8C1t4xrtuo2_1280.png

Darksenshi

闇 戦士
I haven't been this interested in a Ultra series in a while. So do we know if this is going to be an actual long running series like Mebius or is this going to have the same format as Ginga?

Amon

I hope Cruchy Roll will pick this up since toku subbers hardly give a **** about Toku outside of Kamen Rider and Sentai.

PalleteRider

I haven't been this interested in a Ultra series in a while. So do we know if this is going to be an actual long running series like Mebius or is this going to have the same format as Ginga?

It is part of Shin Retsuden, though not sure how many episodes they are planning for this series.

Jacky392000

return of fighter jets, **** yeah! I really loved Ginga S, but this series seem to have outdone Ginga in terms of everything. I hope it turns out good. I'm beginning to wonder if Xio is like the biggest defense team in Ultra history though.

PalleteRider

Eh, I'm actually ok with them reusing monsters. I mean 50 years has gone and it's hard to get new ideas without recycling. :p

Darksenshi

闇 戦士
A big question I have is does this take place in its own universe or is this in the same universe as Mebius and the Ultra brothers? Would be nice to have this continue the M78 legacy. Kinda sucks Zero never got his own series. I'm not against Ultras not being from M78 I just prefer if they were or at least have some type of connection.

Last edited:

Ryuutaros

"Training."
This should be in the same universe as Ginga right? The guy is using a Ultramar X Spark Doll to transform.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?