Ultraman X coming in July?

Shynilyte

Shyni
I have no idea how the numbering for Heisei Ultraman even works. But Victory probably doesn't "count" even though he has his own mini-series.

PalleteRider

11150224_892575360765398_7369431565004566205_n.jpg

Found this on my facebook newsfeed

Amon

Ultraman cards for Ultraman X? I guess this will be the Ultraman equivalent to Goseiger and Ryuki?

raden238

So Ultraman finally got to cards. I don't know what to say. This just feels like a Kamen Rider Decade rip with a little Fourze thrown in.

PalleteRider

The design looks awesome (from what we can see so far). What worries me is the gimmick. Compare to the other main Tokus (Rider and Sentai), Ultraman never feel toyetic to me, until Ginga. Yet I can watch Ginga (S); I just got this fear that the franchise will end up focusing on writing because of the toys instead of toys being something extra for the show.

The design looks awesome (from what we can see so far). What worries me is the gimmick. Compare to the other main Tokus (Rider and Sentai), Ultraman never feel toyetic to me, until Ginga. Yet I can watch Ginga (S); I just got this fear that the franchise will end up focusing on writing because of the toys instead of toys being something extra for the show.

I think sadly Tsuburaya needs the Ultra Series to be more toyetic in this day and age. There's a reasons we've only been getting mini series instead of a Full Season of Ultraman these past few years.

stardrago

I'm kind of glad they kept the concept of an incarnation of Gomera being the side of good and this time perhaps they will have the characters form Mega Monster Battle Rush: Ultra Frontier; like Ultrman X using the Kaiju's of Baltan Battler Barel, Guts Gunner Garm, and Magma Master Magna as armor forms.

xiiliea

Lurker
I do hope it's a proper full series this time. The last 50 episode series was Mebius... like 9 years ago? Tiga, Dyna, Gaia were super awesome full series too, and Nexus definitely the best one if you can count 37 episodes to be a sorta full series. Max was crap though, monster-of-the-week every episode till the end with nothing exciting.