ULTRAMAN SAGA - Rumors and Pictures

Preview of the theme song music video:

[HIDE]
2ljnvcl.jpg
[/HIDE]
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTEvqyUm5Dc[/ame]


It's just not doing it for me. oTL
 
Holy ****, Sayaka is built like a Greek Sculpture. I knew she was muscular, but standing side by side with Yuttan, Sae and Ume-chan, she totally stands out.

For some reason, this kind of song is just perfect for Masuda Yuka. She's one of the top 2 singers in AKB, so I have no issues with her, I like how her voice sounds in this.

I still don't like DiVa's back up dancers. It should be just them four.

I still would prefer a Tsuruno Takeshi and Daigo 'Kimi dake wo mamoritai'. That song sends chills down my spine. Of course if DiVa sang it (Holy ****, if Masuda Yuka sang it) I wouldn't have any issues with it.

I liked Destiny's Star better though. Though both PV's are a bit eh.

NEED MOAR TRAILERS!
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DygIVgdkGGo"]DAIGO????????????!!??????????#10? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vsS03Ysj8g"]DAIGO?!!??????!!AKB48?!!????7??!!??????????#9? - YouTube[/ame]

The new transformation sequence reminds me how Ultraseven transformed the 1st time:

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71bjEj85INw&t=1m18s
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top