ULTRAMAN SAGA - Rumors and Pictures

That's A Cool Idea

I like Ultrafan's idea of pairing Red and Blue Ultras above.

Even better, if different types of Ultras could be paired, it would be more fun. Like say a native Ultran who forms his own body (UltraSeven, 80, Mebius), teamed up with an Ultran who is bonded to an Earthling (Ultraman, Ace), or even with a Earthling who is independent empowered with the light (Daigo/Tiga, Gamu/Gaia).
 
I like Ultrafan's idea of pairing Red and Blue Ultras above.

Even better, if different types of Ultras could be paired, it would be more fun. Like say a native Ultran who forms his own body (UltraSeven, 80, Mebius), teamed up with an Ultran who is bonded to an Earthling (Ultraman, Ace), or even with a Earthling who is independent empowered with the light (Daigo/Tiga, Gamu/Gaia).
Hey,we have seen the paired together in 2008 movie,Superior 8 Ultraman Brothers:buttrock:
 
Maybe ... Saga Is Super 8, Mark II (Sorta ...)

Hey,we have seen the paired together in 2008 movie,Superior 8 Ultraman Brothers:buttrock:

Exactly! And considering how well Super 8 did; I can't see why Tsuburaya shouldn't do it again!

As a matter of fact, I've been getting a sort of "Super 8" vibe from Saga, just from that poster. And from the fact that they have the same writer ... :sweat:
 
6 M78 Ultras + 2 Giants of Light = 8 Ultras together again.

You're right, I just now noticed that!

One thing, though. You refer to Dyna, and, I presume, Cosmos, as "Giants of Light". Is there any reason for the different designation, other than the fact that, apparently, neither are M78 natives?

Hopefully, Saga will clarify both of their true origins.
 
You're right, I just now noticed that!

One thing, though. You refer to Dyna, and, I presume, Cosmos, as "Giants of Light". Is there any reason for the different designation, other than the fact that, apparently, neither are M78 natives?

Hopefully, Saga will clarify both of their true origins.
yeah, 2 giants of light,2 mystery origins and homewold:patriotic:
 
do you think for sequel Ultraman Zearth 2

I think the TPC should make a movie Ultraman Max & Ultraman Zearth together in one movie because they have some resemblance, as to finish with his left-handed, some funny movements and human hosts. And also to be the sequel to the movie Ultraman Zearth 2 hanging when Alien Benzene escaped and promised to return to Earth to steal the soul of every human being on earth. What do you think ...:hmm:
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top