ULTRAMAN SAGA - Rumors and Pictures

What HAD The Fans Been Expecting?!

Most of the Japanese reaction about the that I've read have been things like ''oh well.. maybe next time'' or ''that was disappointing''.

Red Ranger, from what you have seen and read, what were the fans expecting from the movie? What had they WANTED from it? And, do you think that Tsuburaya has enough time to give them what they want, and keep them interested in Ultraman?
 
I Realize This Is A Bit Late, But ...

Here's the list of Team U members (from top to bottom in Tsubaraya's blog entry):
  • leader Anna - Sayaka Akimoto
  • Sawa - Sae Miyazawa
  • Anna's younger sister, Riisa, in charge of medical - Sumire Sato
  • sub-leader Misato - Ayaka Umeda
  • maintenance leader Nonko - Yuka Masuda
  • maintenance assistant Maomi - Kana Kobayashi
  • communications person Hina - Haruka Shimada

Sayaka's one of the few members I still like, so this makes me happy.

What is Sawa's rank/duties/field of specialty on the team, please?

My best guess, based on Nerefir's translation of the Saga storyline from the UltramanSaga website, is an assistant combat leader, probably right behind Misato in rank.
 
Last edited:
The first 8 minutes is up.

[HIDE]The miniature city is AMAZING. The natural lighting makes so much difference. The angles depicted the sheer size of Dyna in the city so good that it felt like it was more than just a man in a suit IMO. I applaud the ideas so far. :thumbs:

I still don't like the pop idols. [/HIDE]

Ultraman movies/series have some of the best visuals.

can't wait the second part, maybe tsuburaya will upload part 2 ultraman saga film from youtube :thumbs:
 
What's this?

88276e8f99c800af8e82a61.jpg
Looks like Musashi is having chef contest, I think.
 
88276e8f99c800af8e82a61.jpg
Looks like Musashi is having chef contest, I think.

You're right, Reimon; see today's M-78 blog entry...

http://blog.m-78.jp/


On to other matters:

Does anyone have the box office for this week's showing of Saga, as well the songs from the CD? And, can we get a breakdown of the demographics of the audiences - are we seeing a lot of new folks (ie., AKB48 & DAIGO fans), or not?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top