Ultraman Retsuden-Talk Up! SHUWATCH!!

?????????????? ????????????????????????? - YouTube

I guess it was supposed to be an episode centered around Great, before Belial hijacked the program, poor Great....

And another note, I always considered Ultra villains more deadly serious compared to other Toku villains, but seeing the Darkness Five act like comic relief-Sentai villains, and Belial losing it..........I don't know.....

This is considered as a spin-off like Ultra Zone.

And yeah, Tsuburaya's characters can be as ridiculously goofy once they're off the show.

Hope we all remember this one:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCvuf80d4-Q"]PiCcCizDis.flv - YouTube[/ame]

20130602182832d87.avif
20130602182835c1c.avif
 
There was also that King's Birthday dance party thing.

By the way, does anyone know what that song was during the scene with Ultraman King? And what was this thing? Can anyone translate the text here?
 
There was also that King's Birthday dance party thing.

By the way, does anyone know what that song was during the scene with Ultraman King? And what was this thing? Can anyone translate the text here?

The song is named Ultraman Story--Legend of Stars from Ultraman Story.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS7rLhR7rMo"]?????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

That's a monster from Ultraman Jack called Radio Wave Monster Bikkon. It eats radiation and his "eyes" work like camera. In his first appearance episode, somehow he could broadcast everything he sees (I don't remember the details). That's why Belial used this particular monster to hijack Zero's show.

Btw, this episode has quite a few "Jack" references:
-Belial hijacks a show.
-Ultraman Great's human form is named Jack.
-Most monsters are from Ultraman Jack.

The text:
Can Sly offer a counsel to his majesty at the end?

The context was the four villains were concerned about Belail won't finish going through a hundred monsters before the show ends. They elected Sly to ask Belial to hurry things up. It's challenging because their majesty has such quick temper. :laugh:
 
Last edited:
Alright, thanks for explaining. I'm guessing that song wasn't in the original scene then, considering that Ultraman Story came out after Leo. Seems like a weird choice, honestly.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3XWlp9bmQ8"]?????????????? ?????? ?????????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

For some reason, I can watch this week's episode too. It's the Salamandora episode from Ultraman 80. Kinda weird for me to just jump in the middle of 80 suddenly, considering that I hardly remember anything from watching it like 12-13 years ago (I don't think I even really paid attention then)

That hugeass jet was like the predecessor of Tiga's Artdessei or something. But why did they bring that out if all it did was launch the smaller jets? And what was the part at the end with Zero mentioning his Zero Sluggers?

More excitingly, next episode is the Mebius & Leo teamup.
 
Last edited:
The Mebius/Leo team up episode was blocked, damn.

However, this week we have clips of the aliens species that make up the Darkness Five, though I wonder why they went with the Mephilas-Seijin from Ultraman Taro, instead of the first from the Original Ultraman. Also, poor Jathar of Hell.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZO29mTPhp4"]?????????????? ??????????? ?????????????? - YouTube[/ame]


Next week is going to be the climax........wait climax? FINAL EPISODE OF RETSUDAN?!
 
I think Ultraman Ginga's show will be taking Retsuden's 5.30 pm timeslot, which explains why this looks like it's ending.

Nice to see Grande there. Also, must have stung when Belial mentioned that their predecessors got killed by Ultramen.
 
Time for a new hero, a new history

Here's a preview:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syoxxA08dXI"]???????????????????????????????? ???????? - YouTube[/ame]
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwoC78FipVM"]?????????????? ?????????? ???????????? - YouTube[/ame]


*Salutes* It been a great run Zero.

So Jathar came back from the dead, too bad the other Darkness Five forgot about him.

Now it's Ginga's turn.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top