It sucks that no one is going to sub it. It seems like Western Toku fans seem to view Ultraman as lame and stupid compare to Super Sentai and Kamen Rider V_V.

Kamen Rider Klock
It sucks that no one is going to sub it. It seems like Western Toku fans seem to view Ultraman as lame and stupid compare to Super Sentai and Kamen Rider V_V.

Well, we had dubs that didn't go so well. I like the concept and the suit designs and stuff, but it can get boring.

Harumph.

The attitude these days seems more like indifference than anything else. Ultraman has a tougher time staying within fan consciousness too, probably due to not having had a regular series in a long time.

Well, we had dubs that didn't go so well. I like the concept and the suit designs and stuff, but it can get boring.

I doubt that's the reason. Ultraman has fared a lot better in terms of localization than Kamen Rider has by a longshot. However, Kamen Rider is far more popular amongst the internet tokusatsu community.

レイモン (雷蒙)
[ame="http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzM0NTMxNTg4.html"]Ginga S Special part 1[/ame]

Tokusatsu Geek
We need to spread awareness about Ultraman. I know of a Facebook group, a forum & a Facebook page we can use.

Admittedly, with Ultraman's greater emphasis on sci-fi than 'superhero action' than Rider and Sentai, marathoning can sometimes be tedious. Shows like Gaia or Nexus though are exceptions. Better to watch in pieces than large chunks.

Lurker
It's gotten somewhat better. Shout Factory released UltraSeven in 2012 and last year they released Ultra Q. I hope they release Return of Ultraman (Ultraman Jack) somewhere down the line.