Ultraman Ginga: New Ultraman Retsuden - Pre-Discussion

It seemed... Ok. I prefer it over Zero, that's for sure.
It was rather slow at the beginning, and the protagonist seems alright but nothing distinguishable, but I liked some of the concepts. As I've said before, I'm tired of retreading the same monsters over again, but the show's concept was good enough to keep my interest regardless. I really liked the action, and love that the show is taking editing, visual, and choreography notes from "Gridman." The idea of people misusing the sparks to become monsters is a cool idea, but they'll need to be careful with that idea, considering no one will seem redeemable or sympathetic after endangering thousands of lives. Taro seems unnecessary to me, but oh well, they needed the exposition.

It was an ok start, but I think it'll get better by the episode, now that the setup is over.
 
The first episode of UM bored me. This fared much better. "I wanted to go to the temple." "Yeah, well it got burned down when a meteor struck nearby a month ago."
 
ANyone who thinks is this anywhere near the worst of Ultraman has never seen Ultraman Powered.
Hey, I am a long time Ultraman fan that liked Powered AND I am enjoying Ginga too!:thumbs: Then again I never told you guys how I rank the major entries so eh.:loltongue:
 
Poster for the theatrical release of special episode:


2eyky6x.jpg


Zagi: Preorder my new toy!
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top