"Uchuu Keiji" Zaido - Talkback {Starts: Sept 24}

Sorry for going off track Zaido, but God I remember when I went to the Manila Mall. (I also prayed for those who were hurt in that bombing I believe it was a few weeks ago).

THREE ARCADES AND THREE THEATERS! (I think it was four, but my memory is a little vague. America's malls can't hold anything to Asia's malls (I dunno about Mall of America tho, never been there)

NEways Zaido has been doing great for the past week!

ForeverKnight has been banned? :O_O:
 
So far, better-worse-hopeless-good-acceptable-ugh.....

I dont know what to say anymore.. The struggle for total oblivion (the too-much-crying part) has left me exhausted..... and deformed these past two weeks....but right now, they're on a battle against Dilig-ig (the plant monster)...... hope it's gonna be worth the wait....

sheesh.......
 
Last edited:
I just saw Uchuu Keiji Zaido Episode 1 and The setting production is quiet nice but the casts acting look so new and act abit awkward..and strange
 
I just saw Uchuu Keiji Zaido Episode 1 and The setting production is quiet nice but the casts acting look so new and act abit awkward..and strange

yeah, i know what you mean. but that doesn't bother me though. i've seen the first 10 episodes so far and it's getting pretty interesting!
 
2 more eps to download right on time for my 2nd coming.

I got some Zaido questions:
Why was Lyka crying so much and why did she end up going into the ship and blowing herself up? I hope this wasn't because of Gallian.

What is the story with Amy being a dog?.
 
2 more eps to download right on time for my 2nd coming.

I got some Zaido questions:
Why was Lyka crying so much and why did she end up going into the ship and blowing herself up? I hope this wasn't because of Gallian.

What is the story with Amy being a dog?.
Gallian and Lyka being together is against Space Police regulations and Gallian chose the Space Police over her. So Lyka got all emo and ended it. Which I think was just lazy writing. There would have been many betters ways to write her off, even if her character still had to die.

Now Amy, she wants to join the space police but Zion won't let her cause he's an ass. So she's using the disguise to get into the academy.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top