Mad Skillz
QZf4l.gif
4TA1h.gif

Yeah, this is a fun show to make gifs out of. Kenji Ohba's got an awesome charisma when it comes to his fight scenes.

Also, I love it when older shows introduce long running plots this early on into the series. The whole thing with Voicer and Hunter Killer is a lot of fun to see.

Banned
Man, i like 05.
Seening Mimi and Marin fight over who gets to wipe Gavens face made me laugh.:laugh:

Mad Skillz
lEk62.gif
ztc2Z.gif

Weeeee

Only at episode six so far, will eventually catch up, but I am having a blast watching this show again. I really enjoy seeing the cute moments Mimi has in this show as Gavan remains nearly oblivious to her, and the jealousy between the sisters in episode 5 was hilarious. Kenji Ohba also did a pretty kickass job having to act like he was dying when that bullet hit him, guy is a really great actor.

Mad Skillz
I still regret not being a fan of his during Gekiranger, that cameo would have made me so excited.

Mad Skillz
I know the feeling. D: Going to try to marathon the heck out of the show today since it's Friday.

Banned
15 was a bit of a mind screw, but still great.

16 was a story bout the tragedy of young love. Great stuff.

Banned
17 was pretty good. Mimi hooks up with a guy to make Gavan jealous, who turns out to be a bad guy. It's happened alot into toku, but i still like it. Plus the end was sweet.:anime:

18 was....odd. it might be the cultural stuff that threw me off.