"Uchuu Keiji" Zaido - Talkback {Starts: Sept 24}

Forever Knight

Eye See You
1_zaido_bts.jpg

I'm so excited about this so I decided to make a Talkback thread so hopefully someone is able to upload the episodes for us when the series starts. The promo for the series looks great and I'm a GIANT Metal Hero/Space Sheriff fan so I'm as excited as Michael Jackson in the crowd at a Barney Live on Stage Show.

I'll also do my very best to find someone who can upload the episodes for us to watch, well for those interested anyway. Youtube won't be enough, the Hardcore fans will definatley need downloads.

So anyone living where this series will be airing and is able to do this for us, WE BEG OF THEE to do so.

Has a storyline been confirmed for the series yet?.

Long live the Space Sheriffs! \m/

Also, can a MOD sticky this thread with the other current airing Toku shows?.
 
Last edited:
Not officially. Even if Toei supposedly has okayed it.

If Toei okayed it then it is. Which marks 11 years for the rebirth of the Metal Heroes.

I wouldn't be shocked if Toei used this footage for a new Space Sheriff series next year if Zaido is sucessfull.

This **** seriously made my day. I've never been so excited to see a series like I have with this one. The promo made me hard too.

The apparent "crappy" helmet design is nothing to me... Once you've watched Goranger and JAKQ, you can accept anything lol.

The helmet has alot of Shaider influence in it aswell, it's just the visor that screams Robocop.
 
I wouldn't be shocked if Toei used this footage for a new Space Sheriff series next year if Zaido is sucessfull.

:rofl2: Like Toei's done that before. I mean, Shaider has the budget and production scale of a Michael Bay movie compared to this, and that show had no money and was in '84!

This show doesn't count. If you're that in need of a new Uchuu Keiji fix, go play Uchuu Keiji Spirits or something. And that's not canon, either. This is like...those Star Wars novels that came out in the mid-'90s. They may be "official," but...come on, we all know they don't count.
 
I have Space Sheriff Spirits for PS2, straight from Japan. No Moded PS2 though, just for display as tribute to Metal Heroes.

Man, I think ur being way too hard on this series/rebirth. If people are giving KR Dragon Knight a chance, I sure as **** am giving this series a shot. I don't expect it to be as great as the Originals but atleast it's something.

The promo looked good, I hate CGI but there's nothing anyone can do about it when it comes to Toku.

Like I said before, I fully support this and am hoping it a big hit.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top