"Uchuu Keiji" Zaido - Talkback {Starts: Sept 24}

It looks like he'll shoot himself if someone doesn't do anything about it! :laugh:

Well, it looks like he shud do it coz someone's not really doing about it...Even "them".... I dont know why do they keep on doing that.... Ive never seen Japanese doing that even some Japanese toku (the previous ones) are worse than this.... You will see the exaggeration of these people, worse, my people.... Zaido is not the one that im more ashamed of... It's this rebelling that i'm more concerned about.... It's pretty tiring to convince these people.... So the drama!

If Shaider is the one they are concerned about.....so stick to it.... You're free to love it, live it, marry it for all i care..... It's not really a prerequisite loving its sequel..... it's just a simple "i hate it" and we can already understand that..... it's not like something that cud destroy humanity......

If you're a Shaider fan, then BE a Shaider fan!
 
Last edited:
Ok I'm kinda confused. In the Philippines, do people like Zaido or not?
From what I understand is that regular viewers like it but most toku fans don't.
 
Ok I'm kinda confused. In the Philippines, do people like Zaido or not?
From what I understand is that regular viewers like it but most toku fans don't.

Truth to be told, I have only met like two people EVER, online or in real life, who like the show.

I can't believe that forum - they said,

"What the fush!!!!
Taga GMA ba nagpopost sa Henshin Justice???
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=17932&page=55

Bat pinupuri nila???
Naloko naba sila ng mga kapusod ni Zapatos???
O baka nagpapanggap lang ang mga kapusod para masabi na may nag susuport sa kanila sa labas???"

to translate:

"Are those posters on Henshin Justice from the GMA TV Network? Why are they praising it? Have they been bamboozled by Zapantos' peeps? Or they're just pretending to be peeps so they can say they have outside support?"

Face facts: Shaider has a following here. We feel that Zaido isn't respecting that.
 
you can watch for yourself what happened when zaido went to Hero con

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFjwubBRSww

:laugh: That was hilarious.

I still like the show. I'm not Filipino nor have I seen Shaider (past the first ep anyway, yet) though. So I'm just taking it for what it is, a telenovela with some scifi and sometimes some superhero stuff. :P

Which reminds me, I need to get caught up with this thing sometime, left off in the mid 30s...

Edit: ROFLMAO: zai-"doomed" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLzYZRbcYQs
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top