Uchuu Keiji Gavan THE MOVIE - 10/20 2012

He's not a conventional idol type, no. But if he were, people would be complaining about how he's OMG FEMININE and TOO PRETTY and NOT MANLY ENOUGH for the role of Gavan. I say let's just be happy we're getting this film at all
 
He's also 29 and quite strongly built - he looks like he'd be physically up to the job of a superhero. I say he's a positive step in terms of recent Toei leads
 
^

I guess Gavan needs a strong appearance to fit the role.

Also does anyone think Gokaiger VS Gavan was a test to see the audience's interest then after they were satisfied they moved on with a full Metal Hero movie?

I think Sharivan and Shaider might appear in suit or something...
 
^

I guess Gavan needs a strong appearance to fit the role.

Also does anyone think Gokaiger VS Gavan was a test to see the audience's interest then after they were satisfied they moved on with a full Metal Hero movie?

Yes, definitely, they used the anniversary to cash in. Sentai and KR have been flagging recently, and while I'm not about to preach doom and gloom about those franchises, they're going to be looking for another moneymaker.
 
Oh wow, the guy who was in the Karate Club with BoukenRed in Hana Kimi is going to be the New Gavan ? Interesting ...
 
Oh wow, the guy who was in the Karate Club with BoukenRed in Hana Kimi is going to be the New Gavan ? Interesting ...

That's him, he's pretty buff and pretty sure he could kick most of our asses in real life....So whats the complaint again? XD

He can act since he's been in the industry for over 10 years, so I think we're good here guys.

Also....All of you go watch Hana Kimi 2007 RIGHT NOW!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNcqazOiLM8"]Hana Kimi Tennouji Tributo - YouTube[/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top